• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Profile

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
There is a section “About You” for people to fill in a blurb in the user account settings for the forum, but where does this show up? I don’t see it in anyone’s profiles. Is Inno just collecting our info? Is it to remind ourselves of who we are in case we get ourselves in a @Fiona Selah trash incident?

(I hope you're feeling better now!)

Last edited:

Myne

Oh Wise One
1646419865959.png

I don't see no stinkin' tab

crackie

From there, click the username again and then there is an “About” link.

crackie

You know, @crackie that really looks like the silhouette of every little girl from every horror movie ever made.
Relentless! You must be hanging out with @Fiona Selah and @Huor too much. Usually only they would have such a morbid take on such a wholesome image! At least I get to terrorize you in your nightmares now. I just Trojan Horsed myself into your subconscious.

I don’t know why I gave you players. I didn’t even get magic beans for them.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Relentless! You must be hanging out with @Fiona Selah and @Huor too much. Usually only they would have such a morbid take on such a wholesome image! At least I get to terrorize you in your nightmares now. I just Trojan Horsed myself into your subconscious.

I don’t know why I gave you players. I didn’t even get magic beans for them.

That may be a good thing, beans cause gas.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Yes! And my vocabulary just improved reading it :D
Lol! If only it were a good word to work into conversations...I have a hard time finding places to use it. ;) Funnily enough, I had wondered about that section too but hadn't actually bothered to fill it out on my own profile before either.

crackie

Lol! If only it were a good word to work into conversations...I have a hard time finding places to use it. ;)
Challenge accepted! Except I'll have to keep looking it up because I'll never remember it...
Is this about the shorter silhouette standing next to the Sorcerer or the sorcerer's silhouette herself?
Just you guys wait. One day, I'll be tall enough to go on the Simia Sapien ride! One day...