• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Residence upgrades

sambria

Chef
All of my residences are at level 9 same with my MH. I have used most of my population to upgrade manufactories etc, and I am now down to 13!! Is the only way to get more population to upgrade the residence? I am needing to get more to upgrade all my buildings to the same level. Its pain staking having to keep track of what building is at what level, so I'm trying to get them all at level 9 and then work my way to 10 and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sambria :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The GA wonder will help. It sorta makes the working population requirements for buildings less by giving some back to you. So the more buildings that need working pop like workshops, manus, armories, etc. that you have, the more pop GA will give. You just have to remember if you put them away for FA that you might need a residence to be able to bring them back out because you lose pop from GA when you put those buildings away and won’t gain them back until they come back out.

Also, as you upgrade your buildings, they will be more productive and you might need less of a certain type. For example, you might have 10 lvl 8 marble but only need 5 lvl 15 marble (making up numbers). I would upgrade one to max and then next one to max instead of upgrading them all one level. You might not need all of them so no need to upgrade them if they will be placed into storage.

sambria

Chef
The GA wonder will help. It sorta makes the working population requirements for buildings less by giving some back to you. So the more buildings that need working pop like workshops, manus, armories, etc. that you have, the more pop GA will give. You just have to remember if you put them away for FA that you might need a residence to be able to bring them back out because you lose pop from GA when you put those buildings away and won’t gain them back until they come back out.

Also, as you upgrade your buildings, they will be more productive and you might need less of a certain type. For example, you might have 10 lvl 8 marble but only need 5 lvl 15 marble (making up numbers). I would upgrade one to max and then next one to max instead of upgrading them all one level. You might not need all of them so no need to upgrade them if they will be placed into storage.

Okay thanks for that @crackie . Much appreciated!!:):):)

DeletedUser30612

Did you score any culture/pop buildings from the festival? If so put one down it’ll give you some much needed population. I generally upgrade my residences before carry out upgrades for I have the pop to upgrade them fully instead of jumping back and fourth

sambria

Chef
Did you score any culture/pop buildings from the festival? If so put one down it’ll give you some much needed population. I generally upgrade my residences before carry out upgrades for I have the pop to upgrade them fully instead of jumping back and fourth

I scored a few. Do i place them and gain population? I have a few phoenix's but i have no room to place them. Same with the bears. I've been trying to get some more expansions to get room for the Forbidden Ruins set, but I'm still working on scouting provinces and to negotiate it gets pretty expensive.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@sambria I went to look up which world you are in and it looks like just about all of them! You are one of them time management sorcerers. :)

Anyway, if you want a jump start on your GA in Ceravyn, I’d be happy to rune dump for you. Of course, I understand some people like to be bootstrappy and get it done themselves. I am sure you will find other forum members willing to help you out with your GA in the other worlds. It’s a wonder where everyone usually has tons of runes for.

sambria

Chef
@sambria I went to look up which world you are in and it looks like just about all of them! You are one of them time management sorcerers. :)

Anyway, if you want a jump start on your GA in Ceravyn, I’d be happy to rune dump for you. Of course, I understand some people like to be bootstrappy and get it done themselves. I am sure you will find other forum members willing to help you out with your GA in the other worlds. It’s a wonder where everyone usually has tons of runes for.

That would be great!! Ill log into that one right now @crackie Im in Sinya right now but im on my way. I havnt yet fully finished with my GA. I still have to complete 6 more spots to build it.

Huor

Let us know when you get your abyss up and running in ceravyn and I'll also help kick it off. My city in sinya is too small (I don't know how I didn't shoot myself when I was in chapter 2 in ceravyn. lol). Also, congrats on the dojo's! They are great for pop as you upgrade them, not to mention those rangers! Love mine for sure!

sambria

Chef
@crackie here's the screenshot. I couldn't figure out how to send it to you privately but whatever.

GA (1).jpg

Its still got a fair way to go Any tips on how to get it done faster?

Last edited:

sambria

Chef
thanks @iamthouth . @BrinDarby how do i ask for AWKP's to complete the spots on my GA? That one is in Cerv. But i need the same thing for my Sinya GA as well. Its on lvl 5 and needs 4 more runes to complete it then i can upgrade to lvl 6.

1646535776620.png

This is in Sinya Arda. The other one was in Ceravyn.

BrinDarby

you misunderstood...... rephrasing....
You ask your FS for rune shard help, those members with that AW
1st let you be the top contributer, then close out that AW.
Thus the game rewards you with rune shards for your AW.

BrinDarby

The other way is to use rune shards on a different AW
as some break and build to 10, you then go back to
the orig AW and "use 10 broken shards" , thingy.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@sambria just as a practise, you can also save 40 roads, 1.5 expansions worth to make room for more residences or other desired buildings.
If you can, avoid building non-boosted manufactories too, spend that space on your boosted goods, and trade instead. For the moment you would ideally only build planks, silk and dust mfgs.
And recommend you put your moonstone gate together with you gum tree, mana plant and endless scroll for a greater bonus.