• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Buried City

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Has anyone placed the Evo Building, and is it working for you? I have mine up and running on Beta (I swapped it out for the Ashton Phoenix) and got orcs from it this morning, but I have a fellow who's complaining about it.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Yes. I tried to bum rush it to get some timers for Brownie, but ran out of currency to get past lvl 8. That only gives 1 timer so not worth it. Still making Orcs until I can get it to 10 I guess. Not sure what there is to complain about. It works like Triumph so the selection thing isn't new. Other than that, just another evolve building. At lvl 8, it's giving me equivalent to 3.8 Orc Nests so it's giving more Orcs than same footprint of 2 Orc Nests, not to mention pop and culture, which makes it worth the while.

Lelanya

She is saying she selected orcs but nothing happened. I suggested that she log out and back in again

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I think Triumph resets back to tools if you upgrade chapters with RRs, but I haven't paid attention when I evolved my Echoes to notice if it resets your production when you evolve it too. Maybe someone with an artifact on hand can confirm or deny that.

Raccon

I think Triumph resets back to tools if you upgrade chapters with RRs, but I haven't paid attention when I evolved my Echoes to notice if it resets your production when you evolve it too. Maybe someone with an artifact on hand can confirm or deny that.
It does reset back to supplies once you upgrade it.

Agvar

I've got it placed, together with anything else I have that produces Orcs to replenish the 125K lost in a Tourney a couple of weeks back. Once back up to stock it'll be time to use the Teleports as you can't sell stuff made in the MA (shame).

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
She is saying she selected orcs but nothing happened. I suggested that she log out and back in again
Can you have her submit a ticket so I can take a look? It's the first complaint so far, but we're early in the event

Lelanya

Can you have her submit a ticket so I can take a look? It's the first complaint so far, but we're early in the event
No hon
She's on EN1
If she still has an issue I will tell her to contact Support.

Tehya1

Its not the worst. I like the format. I seem to be okay at it, and I am now in fairies in all three of my big cities, so I have very little room for more buildings. The ships are too big, so I only care about the orc ships. I have lots of amuni bars, lots of troop instants, and some other stuff, but my main goal is to get all of the artifacts, and I think I can do it. I have learned to not care about events in my small cities. Since the event buildings all produce supplies until ch 3 they will be replaced n the next event.

So, its an okay event. I sent money on a few stash outposts, which was a good choice. I feel like inno actually tried to make up for the insanely unfair design of the last event by re-adjusting the leagues and adding an artifact as a quest prize, which gives me an even better chance of evolving the building to 10.

BrinDarby

I'm finding a wide difference between worlds, in GP pts.
I play all 3 the same but somehow I'm at 118, 111, 101,
after using (6) 420 pkgs each..... somewhere in city 3
I guess I did something wrong somewhere.

Tehya1

I'm finding a wide difference between worlds, in GP pts.
I play all 3 the same but somehow I'm at 118, 111, 101,
after using (6) 420 pkgs each..... somewhere in city 3
I don't know how many packages I have used, but I am in the 180s in my three big cities with ec to spare.

Moho

Chef
It was the day of the Orc Strategist instant today. I had been saving all the event currency for this day and I spent it all quite early in all my three cities. I managed to obtain a lot of Orc Strategist instants as well as other troop instants. I am really excited. And I was able to get the necessary artifacts to evolve the event building to level 9 in all my three cities. I hope I will manage to secure the last one too by the end of the event. People in my FS like this building because it seems to be pretty versatile.

Last edited:

Tehya1

I won't need the fa for the last artifact in my three big cities. Thank goodness for timers because my scout times are getting longer. lol I probably won't finish the quests in the small ones. The cc, gain enchantments, and vv quests are still full stop spots for cities in ch 3 or less. So, the events are unfair to both early and late chapter players.

Kilee61

AW_Runeshard_ch13_2.png

I like it. I like getting runes that are now worth 15KP each. I like 20 KP instant daily prizes. I like getting shards, which I never thought I would say. I will get a fully evolved building out of it that like the rest, I may or may not use.
How do you get the Daily Prizes??????

Zoof

How do you get the Daily Prizes??????
You get a chance of obtaining them each time you run into some weird artifact thingie out in the shuffleboard

ELVENAR_Buried_City_Event_1.png

When hovering over such an item, you'd get something like below, which tells you what the "Daily Exclusive" is, how likely you're to get it, and how much longer it'll be offered before "today" ends

ELVENAR_Buried_City_Event_2.png

If you don't like what's being offered, you can click "Reroll" to change that Daily Exclusive to some other random item. It requires having collected at least five "Amuni Knowledge" items that day before you can do it. It doesn't consume the items; you simply have to have collected them that day before you're allowed to use that feature.

EDIT: If you're curious, I ended up getting the Supply Windfall 10% out of that chest :)

Last edited:

BrinDarby

Not sure what to make of it....
my average per 420pkg has slipp'd slightly after 8 pkgs.
19.125 , 18 , & 17 respectfully... @least I'm doing something
other than picking a chest.