• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Residence upgrades

sambria

Chef
@sambria just as a practise, you can also save 40 roads, 1.5 expansions worth to make room for more residences or other desired buildings.
If you can, avoid building non-boosted manufactories too, spend that space on your boosted goods, and trade instead. For the moment you would ideally only build planks, silk and dust mfgs.
And recommend you put your moonstone gate together with you gum tree, mana plant and endless scroll for a greater bonus.

Oh , okay. thanks for that @iamthouth . Ill get to work when have time. thanks champ!!
Would it be possible to maybe keep my MH in that corner
B_all_aw2_shards.png

How many workshops would be a good benefit for my city? I have 8 but think i should sell 1 or 2 for more space. I could rebuild later on down the track.

Last edited:

sambria

Chef
i just changed it up a bit. check my city now if you like. I didn't do it on ElvenArchitect this time, just did it in game.