• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anyone speak a different language?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
thats french @mucksterme
he said it in spanish...

Some mornings I don't know what language I'm speaking either. Nor does my wife. Two cups of coffee later I know what language I was speaking but can't remember what I said, or if I remember what I said, dont' know what it meant.

AJ

BreeCe

I'm American, so English is my native language. I studied French and German throughout school and college. I am presently teaching myself Korean, its a beautiful language and quite easy.

Lille Kraake

American English is my first language, French is my second, but fell into disuse due to lack of other French speakers to converse with. Mexican Spanish (Jalisco dialect) is my third, and Norwegian (Hønefoss dialect) is my fourth. I'm fluent in American English and Mexican Spanish, highly conversant in Norwegian (bokmål, ikke nynorsk ,) and I read and write in French with basic comprehension.