• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Three new five-day military buildings

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

There has been no official announcement about these:
  • are they coming to crafting?
  • will the attributes remain the same, as 175%?
  1. Light Melee Monument +175%
  2. Enlightened Light Range +150%
  3. Magnificent Mage Multiplier +150%
  4. Heavy Melee Shrine +175%
  5. Heavy Ranged Powerup +150%

276309732_10220693215380907_2844557693414840320_n.jpg

Myne

Oh Wise One

Looks like a money maker option for them. At least they are good pieces.

DeletedUser27062

I'd certainly hope they turn up in the MA. It's one thing to offer players a shortcut for diamonds (buy instead of craft) but offers paying players an advantage not available to organic players is unethical.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I'd certainly hope they turn up in the MA. It's one thing to offer players a shortcut for diamonds (buy instead of craft) but offers paying players an advantage not available to organic players is unethical.
But it's not like any aspect of the game was ever on an even playing field to begin with, let alone what adding the purchasing power of credit cards can do. Rankings have people playing 5+ yrs pitted against week old seedlings. And if you don't care about rankings, then it matters even less who has an advantage over what. Paying players keeps the lights on though, so advantage away if they feel they need/want to whip out the plastic. I don't mind :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Now, we have to pay 500 Diamonds for battle buildings????? Being greedy is what destroyed Zynga and Mafia Wars. Zynga ended up claiming bankruptcy...just sayin'!!!
Haha, Zynga tied their business model to having people spam their friends on FB for growth. They also pretty much have one game idea and milked the heck out of it by changing the exterior cosmetics (new theme+ville = new game title, but same game play). Then FB clamped down on the social spamming and required 30% cut on virtual good sales. Zynga didn't really have a plan B in place and pretty much had a death pact with FB's platform. They had one profitable year they used to ride an IPO and then committed seppuku. I am glad Inno is not requiring me to spam my friends for free diamonds. If anything, the lesson here might be stop trying to make Elvenar into Forge of Empires with a different skin.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Now, we have to pay 500 Diamonds for battle buildings????? Being greedy is what destroyed Zynga and Mafia Wars. Zynga ended up claiming bankruptcy...just sayin'!!!

You don't HAVE to do anything. These are higher level items with a bigger kick than what is offered in magic academy. Don't like em? Don't buy em.

juniperknome

i don't see any issue this is not pvp game so no need to pay up. my observation is you boost a percentage boost goes to ia units. so only a modest gain

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
My thought, and hope, would be that the 'sale' portion of the announcement was/is just a way to let everyone know, all at once, that these buildings have been added to the game. And they will eventually make there way into the crafting recipes just like the other 2 or 3. - But its a new item. A good one at that. So it makes sense they would try to sell the new good item first and gain a little monetary bump.

I asked about why they only made these buildings for two of the five unit types; as im sure many others have. There is probably still my old thread on it somewhere in these forums. Naturally wanting the buildings for the rest of the unit types, but short of that, at least providing us an explanation as to why they chose not to include the others.

Never really got an answer.. but today at least there is new hope that they will become available.

Then i was left wondering why jsut different percentages boost. But that kind makes sense. Light melee was always my weakest unit and i generally try to avoid them if im able. Heavy melee would probably be my second weakest, tho i still have to use them a lot. So the fact that those two got the higher boost makes some sense. - I guess I was just surprised of the dis-balance acknowledgment. Inno does do a lot of balancing work. (which is hard, especially for military, i know). It just caught me off guard to see it addressed in that manner.

Im still happy to see the buildings tho, dont get me wrong. I really hope they become available.

DeletedUser30612

Is this offer live to everyone or just a select few I haven’t seen it all besides with post about.