• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Looking at my badges in the new FA....
Gold Spire with 20 tournament tents and I am going to net a total of 54 ghost badges.

This is going to completely change the FA leaderboards. It is going to put the gold spire, top tournamenting Fellowships on top of the FA leaderboard too. Isn't it?

Ghost badges already limited the fellowships with a lot of early chapter cities that have not overscouted, but this will make it even worse. If all you have open are 20 provinces, you could never make as many ghosts as someone with 30 or 40 available tournament provinces.

But your 54 should be higher because, just like the Spire, a 2nd tournament does start before the FA ends.

Oh, and each time this gets talked about on the Beta forum, some jerks there will just say "do more tournament", like everyone has the same amount of provinces they can do.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah, every time I have seen someone suggest a badge pool, it gets rejected by Inno because it takes away from the teamwork that FAs are meant to promote. The kind of teamwork where fellowship members need to communicate and be online together and, you know, work as a team to complete the stages. Dumping all the badges into a pool for the AM and/or Mages to just use to fill the waypoints goes against this.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Is there a list yet

Do you mean a list of Adventure Items?
I just added this to our event note which has full comprehensive FA information:
I am looking for confirmation of the requirements for Coins - it looks to me like 100 times main hall storage capacity, assuming your MH is maxed for current chapter. Can any one confirm that please.

Printable Copy of Adventure Items
Dwarven Brewery Badge - 50 x Beverages
FA Carpenters Badge - 10 x Advanced Tools
Farmers Guild Badge - 10 x Basket of Groceries
Blacksmith Guild Badge - 5 x Toolbox
Golden Bracelet - Collect a good amount of any Basic Goods
Diamond Necklace - Collect 4 x 24h Basic Goods Production
Elegant Statue - Collect 2 x 48h Basic Goods Production
Witch Hat - Collect 2 of these: Magical Manufacturing, Ensorcelled Endowment, Power of provision
Wonder Society Badge - Invest 20 Knowledge Point from any source into any kind of Ancient Wonder
Elvarian Guard Badge - Recruit a mighty amount of units (4x your Squad size)
Sack of Coins - Gain a good amount of coins (appears to be 100 x main hall capacity)
Ghost in a bottle - Solve 4 Spire or 4 Tournament Encounters
Druid Staff - Gain 2 Combining Catalysts
Arcane Residue - Gain 9 Vision Vapor
Elemental Marbles - Gain 8 Relics
Enchanted Tiara - Use 3 Enchantments Spells

Flashfyre

I am looking for confirmation of the requirements for Coins - it looks to me like 100 times main hall storage capacity, assuming your MH is maxed for current chapter. Can any one confirm that please.

My current Hall storage is 19.6M, the Coin badge is set at 2.6M and change (specifically 2616K). This is not maxed for chapter; I have 1 level to go yet.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I am looking for confirmation of the requirements for Coins
I'm under the impression the coins are tied to Chapter (like T1 quantities for bracelets). I've got a Ch18 city that's getting a coin requirement of 8520K. Just unlocked the chapter, so my MH is upgraded to max Ch17. Looking in the Wiki, a maxed MH for Ch18 would hold 120,000K. That would mean coins required are 7.1% of max storage. If you could get a report of the coin requirements by chapter, you could just compare that to the table in the Wiki to see if it's the same percentage of storage with maxed MH for each chapter.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm under the impression the coins are tied to Chapter (like T1 quantities for bracelets). I've got a Ch18 city that's getting a coin requirement of 8520K. Just unlocked the chapter, so my MH is upgraded to max Ch17. Looking in the Wiki, a maxed MH for Ch18 would hold 120,000K. That would mean coins required are 7.1% of max storage. If you could get a report of the coin requirements by chapter, you could just compare that to the table in the Wiki to see if it's the same percentage of storage with maxed MH for each chapter.

Except they are not using a flat percent for all chapters. Chapter 19 main hall after both upgrades to level 43 holds 160,000,000 and the coin badge is 6.6% or that, or 10,560,000.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
One of my FS is in 1st and the other in 2nd, but the new necklace numbers have slowed the Pit to a crawl. It’s sooooo boring now just waiting on necklaces all the time. Been talking with others and they are reporting similar bottlenecks due to necklaces. My gosh, there is still 4 more days of this...

Flashfyre

Luckily, my AM made us aware of the new requirement, and 1 of our members just completed the Orcs chapter, so he built 56 T1 factories to add to his 4 leveled ones, for a total of 60. 15 Necks/day is helping a lot. Still, a lot depends on what happens when we hit the Pit.

crackie

Slow success builds character.
calvin-on-building-character.jpg

Tehya1

he developers felt that based on data from beta these badges were too easy to get and adjusted them.
They adjusted the sack of coins, too, and now it is almost as hard to get as farmers. I have noticed that when the devs make changes like this, they tend to overcompensate. lol

Lady Dastardly

I am looking for confirmation of the requirements for Coins
If you want another data point, my percentage of MH capacity required is quite a bit higher than what others in higher chapters are reporting: I have 2 cities in Ch. 12. Both require 3072K for the badge. One has a lvl 27 MH (no chapter upgrades) holding 22000K, the other a lvl 28 MH (1 chapter upgrade to go) holding 25000K, so current MH lvl doesn't be seem to matter. Maxed chapter capacity will be 27000K, so the badge is requiring 11.3% of that.

crackie

They adjusted the sack of coins, too, and now it is almost as hard to get as farmers. I have noticed that when the devs make changes like this, they tend to overcompensate. lol
Not quite as bad! Isn't Sack of Coins one of those badges for the little guys in your fellowship to excel at, like Bracelets? If they made farmers back to 5 groceries instead of 10, it would be so much more fun! A lot more action and a lot less thumb twiddling, unless you're here for long term character building. Overall, the rollover is a godsend. You can get your collections done without 2 cups of coffee min in the morning without fear of losing badges due to lack of alertness. Most importantly, a drastic reduction of carpal tunnel when trying to do Wonder Societies en masse!!! No more exiting in and out to stop and collect a Wonder Society badge in between dumping KPs. Thank the Flaming Owl that's in the past!

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Okay, I have a beef ... REALLY INNO?????? With all the problems with people accidentally pulling the flag, you tempt them by putting the info on how many people are participating INSIDE THE FLAG AREA????? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! I've spent my LIFE telling people not to even CLICK that flag, and now you put the info inside there???? Yep, I'm mad.
In my fs they change everyone's status to fellow temporarily just for the fa except for only whoever is allowed to pull the flag. Just a suggestion to mention to your group.

Status
Not open for further replies.