• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Question

cindywillow

I have a member of my FS who is leaving. If she goes before the Spire ends, does anyone know what happens to the points she's accrued?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@helya ?
I should know this, lol! But, I don't.
I know a year ago (before Perks were a feature) the Spire points stayed with the FS but the player leaving did not get the end of Spire FS rewards. Since Perks were released, new players joining during a Spire have a cooldown period before they can participate; that was not the case pre-Perks. I'm unsure if or how that impacted FS Spire points when a player leaves before the Spire ends.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya ?
I should know this, lol! But, I don't.
I know a year ago (before Perks were a feature) the Spire points stayed with the FS but the player leaving did not get the end of Spire FS rewards. Since Perks were released, new players joining during a Spire have a cooldown period before they can participate; that was not the case pre-Perks. I'm unsure if or how that impacted FS Spire points when a player leaves before the Spire ends.
I'm pretty sure the points are kept. Can't confirm 100% until the spire ends on Friday, but in the logs, it looks like they stay.