• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for active player for a well established FS "The New Land"

SN0W

We are a well established FS. The New Land is looking for players wanting to go or get to that next level. We currently are doing 13-15 chests weekly. Also complete spire gold each week. We are friendly and always willing to give out our opinions. (lol) If interested please contact SN0W in game or here on this post. Remember SN0W is spelled with a "zero".

SN0W

I'm so happy to see this! (was with them for a little bit right before the old AM left) I saw the name of the fs changed and I love the name! You guys are also doing very well in the spire! Great job on the nice comeback!

Thanks Yav!

Elfie51

Good evening. I am looking for a new FS. Last one the leader left and I was one of the 2nd in charge. New leader took everyone's title away but never return the ones we had. Been with them for awhile so looking for a stable FS.

getmomo

Good evening. I am looking for a new FS. Last one the leader left and I was one of the 2nd in charge. New leader took everyone's title away but never return the ones we had. Been with them for awhile so looking for a stable FS.

Do you play spire? We are a gold spire FS and you need to make it to the top of the second floor at a minimum.