• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinDarby

Of the smaller stuff usually in a PObox event, did anyone
run across any unlisted culture only bldgs ??? There wasn't
a daily culture only bldg, so was curious ???

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A new round of Fellowship Adventures starts on Thursday in Beta Server.
I will post full details here, once we know more.

280034969_10220910262846958_6863221538532365021_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new Fellowship Adventures has started in Beta Server.
Other than the prizes, the event looks identical to the type G we had in March.
Full details are here: https://tinyurl.com/5n84ne54
This file can be opened on any PC without special programs.
You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.
There is a translate button in Tools for those who do not read English.

Note that the version that appears in the Live Worlds may not be identical.

280284881_10220924530163632_1093151767566062865_n.jpg

The Stage Prizes are similar to last time; only the RSK has changed:

280284932_10220924532323686_5319192697105874822_n.jpg

Last edited:

sambria

Chef
so many quests and FA's and all sorts of events and they're all so closely together. Like one event wold finish and another would start like a week or two after it ahha. I just cant keep up!!! Lol.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
What was the timeline on Beta? How many days from the end of Naturally Amazing till the start of the FA and then how many days from the end of the FA to the start of the new event?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What was the timeline on Beta? How many days from the end of Naturally Amazing till the start of the FA and then how many days from the end of the FA to the start of the new event?

The usual long, boring week of nothing to do. I still laugh every time someone posts that a week is not enough time in between events because I think about all the games I have played where there was never more than a day or two in between the end of one event and the start of the next.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The Seahorse Hoops are back!
The most anticipated sporting event of Elvenar is about to start once again, bringing new experiences and challenges never seen before!
Rufus, our dear friend and the biggest fan of the Elvarian Games, has asked to meet with us to watch the spectacular games of this year. He is especially intrigued about Grand Hippocampus Hoop Derby, since it features a racetrack that is designed to evolve over time! Seahorses of Elvenar will compete in each stage, challenging their speed, durability, and wits. While everyone cheers to the stronger and more beautiful seahorses, Rufus notices a little runty seahorse among them, and he feels a deep sense of empathy towards it. What will happen to it, and can it ever hope to win?

I will publish our usual comprehensive guide to the event tomorrow, once more information is available, including screenshots, quests and prizes. You are welcome to share the link with friends; it requires no special program to open it.

The official announcement is here:
The event features Glory of The Nimble evolving building that gives Pop, Culture and random rewards.

NOTE: The Beta version may not be identical to the one that appears in the Live Worlds.

281153874_10220980255076720_4760450026010418928_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.