• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing

Tehya1

It was in my re-roll lineup earlier today. :)
Yes, that was my other suggestion. It can turn up as a tulip?/chest prize after reshuffle and a differrent daily prize after you reroll. I got so many dailies that I was after before they even came up as dailies during the winter event that I didn't even need to play on the days that they were scheduled to be dailies.

SuNaya Dark

@SuNaya Dark, here's the link to the Red Amaryllis Field on ElvenArchitect... Red Amaryllis Field.

View attachment 12624
Thank you for the link, but it doesn't answer my question. So I'll rephrase it.
What benefit is there from the "Magical Production" aspect of the Red Amaryllis Fields?
Do I have anything in Chapter II that would benefit from it?
Does it enhance unboosted goods, boosted goods, or only "Magical" goods, whatever those are?

Edit - I figured it out. I don't use Enchantments because they cost me Relics to cast.
I'll just hang on to it, and when I join a Fellowship I'll just pass it along to someone who could use it, or just sell it.

Thank you.
- SuNaya Dark

Last edited:

Zoof

Thank you for the link, but it doesn't answer my question. So I'll rephrase it.
What benefit is there from the "Magical Production" aspect of the Red Amaryllis Fields?
Do I have anything in Chapter II that would benefit from it?
Does it enhance unboosted goods, boosted goods, or only "Magical" goods, whatever those are?

Edit - I figured it out. I don't use Enchantments because they cost me Relics to cast.
I'll just hang on to it, and when I join a Fellowship I'll just pass it along to someone who could use it, or just sell it.

Thank you.
- SuNaya Dark
Hold onto it. Forever if you must. Aside from using the thing (and you'll eventually want to at some point in your gameplay), disenchanting it is the only other way to get rid of it and the value of doing so is really poor. Spells cannot be traded nor given (oh, I wish it were different).

And speaking of fellowships, an excellent source of Magical Manufacturing spells (along with Ensorcelled Endowment and Power of Provision) is tournaments. They're outright given to you as prizes. Along with artifacts. And KP. There's a full breakdown of tournament prizes at each province and stage.

EDIT: The linked post has two charts; you'll want to look at the bottom one, but for the purposes of things that aren't KP or the actual relics you get per stage, they're both the same. See the post above the one linked that describes in detail the way things are in the game right now. and possibly marvel at how not-so-great things were before

Last edited:

Lady Dastardly

It costs you relics to make enchantments in the Magic Academy, but it doesn't cost you anything to use an enchantment that you have in inventory. You should be getting a few enchantments from the chests you get from giving neighborly help, and you could hold onto it until you have a bigger stack of them built up, since the field's effect only lasts for 60 days. It's also a really excellent source of culture in a 1x1 bldg, which can be great all on its own for an early chapter city, so you might want to place it anyway.

@Iyapo1 beat me to it on the culture benefit ;)

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
There are already enough ways to cheat
Although I don't benefit from those "ways," I don't really think it's cheating as long as it is enabled or tolerated by the game itself. In addition, I think cheating involves causing some sort of social detriment but it is hard for me to identify something like that here.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Although I don't benefit from those "ways," I don't really think it's cheating as long as it is enabled or tolerated by the game itself. In addition, I think cheating involves causing some sort of social detriment but it is hard for me to identify something like that here.

Still morally wrong, but if those people are such garbage on the inside, no rules will stop them.

Myne

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion Are you talking to me? I never suggested cheating in any way shape OR form. I suggested something that would benefit others and clear out stuff we don't need or cannot use. That's all.

BrinDarby

yes @Myne , he is talking to your question ...
and he's talking about unintended consequences...
Allowing a feature that can be used for good or evil,
it must be tempered to elim the evil part..... tempering
your question/suggestion , nerfs it to the point it
wouldn't work for your intended purpouse ......

Huor

I think I'm missing something? These new little 1x1 plants, like the red flowers are supposed to boost your MM spells duration, but in either my chapter 3 city or my chapter 9, the boost is 23 minutes and 24 seconds. I was going to attach a picture, but for some reason, I can't attach files. How do you use 13 hours vs. 13 hours, 23 minutes and 24 seconds?