• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
(Already posted it in one of the bug threads for this event. But figured id share here. Vapor was done the night before. Logged in today and found the numbers remaining all messed up.)
So.. 15,500 relics and 17 technologies... i do love quickly completed quests!

quest 29.jpg

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
(Already posted it in one of the bug threads for this event. But figured id share here. Vapor was done the night before. Logged in today and found the numbers remaining all messed up.)
So.. 15,500 relics and 17 technologies... i do love quickly completed quests!

View attachment 12635
The devs are working on this. It looks like the numbers for relics and basic goods were swapped

Deleted User - 849411552

heck yes, especially if i am (theoretically) replacing other buildings that produce a similar amount of seeds but have 5000
now if this one produced an extraordinary amount of seeds, that would be different.
Yes, I did not like the abysmal Culture stats for Tender Tag Teams either. In Chapter 12 the seed production in seeds-per-hour-per-square for the Tender Tag Team is a 15% better than the Festival Merchant. Significant, but not "extraordinary", as you say.

Another disadvantage is that the Tender Tag Team production cycle is 24 hours versus 12 hours for the Festival Merchant (and earlier collections are proportional to the length of the full cycle). For a decaying resource, I would sooner be collecting it more often so as to potentially avoid a decay.

Lastly, the Festival Merchants are easily replaced from the Magic Academy when I progress to a new chapter, versus spending 12 Royal Restorations to upgrade two Tender Tag Teams (at least for me, that's not going to happen). So if I did deploy the Tender Tag Teams I would be replacing them with Festival Merchants in the next chapter anyway. So I decided to give the Tender Tag Teams a miss.

Deleted User - 849411552

@SuNaya Dark Dont know about you, but in my chapter 3 city those fields(all of them) provide better culture per square than anything else I have managed to get my hands on. I am going to be putting them out and ignoring the expiring bonus.
I agree, those little flower fields are great! The expiring bonus is icing on the cake, but the fields are worth it just for their high cultural value.

At Chapter 12, the flower fields are 770 culture per square. The only building I have that has a higher value is the Lava Codex at 825 culture per square. So I am planting flowers all over the place! :)

Tehya1

What happened to the daily today? It was supposed to be the savoy food maket. Instead it is a blossom light post.