• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I would have to look in your logs to see which quest it was. Feel free to submit a ticket.
I ended up getting them later through the ma and got past it. Did you still want me to fill one out though? I'm all good now, unless it happened to anyone else?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I ended up getting them later through the ma and got past it. Did you still want me to fill one out though? I'm all good now, unless it happened to anyone else?
It's up to you, since you're past it we'd just be checking to make sure there's no error, but that's no help to you at this point anyway.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Quest competition?

I would like to compliment the designers on how well the events have improved over the years! The technical production remains excellent; player suggestions have been adopted to make the event screen more user friendly, and the new quest set does not have all the game stoppers that it once had.
Well done!!
:) :)

But there are too many boring, repetitious quests in every event - and even though the quest set they have now is infinitely better and more fair than the early versions, there is still lots of room for improvement!
Some innovative new quests are long overdue; I think that event-related quests would be nice for a change like spin the shuffleboard five times, or collect event current in your city, or spend event currency.

Also, I wish the designers would have a competition with Diamond prizes, to ask players to submit new ideas for quests. Surely they might pick up some good ideas there? They have had similar competitions in the past!!

I hope someone passes the suggestion to the management!!

Moho

Chef
to ask players to submit new ideas for quests
I don't think this is where they need help, although it may seem a weak point from a player's perspective.

What the company needs is to find an efficient way to deal with delivering events at this pace while keeping the costs down. Implementing new ideas would only cause labor costs to skyrocket - something the management dreads the most.

SuNaya Dark

Question:
Flower Goblin Epiphany.
Does it require Pet Food, like the Twilight Phoenix?
If not, is it worth it to plant one in a Chapter 2 city?

Thanks.

SuNaya Dark

It costs you relics to make enchantments in the Magic Academy, but it doesn't cost you anything to use an enchantment that you have in inventory. You should be getting a few enchantments from the chests you get from giving neighborly help, and you could hold onto it until you have a bigger stack of them built up, since the field's effect only lasts for 60 days. It's also a really excellent source of culture in a 1x1 bldg, which can be great all on its own for an early chapter city, so you might want to place it anyway.

@Iyapo1 beat me to it on the culture benefit ;)
Interesting. Because when I look at the "cost" of it, it appears to require Relics to CAST it.
That's why I've been trading them off for Spell Fragments.
Have I misunderstood something?

Thanks.

Tehya1

Flower Goblin Epiphany.
Does it require Pet Food, like the Twilight Phoenix?
If not, is it worth it to plant one in a Chapter 2 city?
It is a good bldg. The thing about evolvig bldgs is that you can upgrade them each chapter. Certainly get and keep the artifacts and keep the base because it will be a long time until you can get either again.

As for placing it in a ch 2 city, it produces supplies at ch 2 as well as kp for aws (including ToS and EE, which you gt in ch 2), pop, and a little culture. If you have room for it, it is useful at ch2. If you want to spend royal res. on other bldgs later, you can always teleport it to inventory until you want to upgrade it and place it again.

Flashfyre

Interesting. Because when I look at the "cost" of it, it appears to require Relics to CAST it.

Thanks.
It costs relics to fabricate an enchantment spell in the Magic Academy, not to cast it.
To cast a spell, you access it in your Spells tab, select the spell type and a green Cast Spell button pops up.
You can't cast it until after you craft the spell; in the MA, you can cast a spell, but only if you've already created one.
To summarize, if you're trying to cast a spell from the MA, it isn't using relics to do so, only to create the spell first.

Lady Dastardly

Yes, you have misunderstood, but it's a logical misunderstanding. I'm assuming you play the browser version and not the app. If you click on your spells inventory and then click the blue information button it will show you the "cost" of the spell, but that is the cost for producing the spell in the Magic Academy, not the cost to cast the spell in your city. If you just click the spell itself, let's use Power of Provision as an example, it will show you all the buildings in your city that you can cast the spell on, in this case, your workshops. Then you just click which buildings you want the spell to apply to. There is no cost at all to casting the spells in your inventory. If you want to make a Power of Provision spell, go to your Magic Academy and click Produce. There you will see that the PoP spell costs relics to make.

Last edited:

Lemon Wren

I was looking forward to this event, mainly because I liked the look of the event buildings, but am disappointed by how few permanent buildings I've gotten compared to how many temporary single-use booster buildings I've gotten. And it sounds like the next event is the sea themed one, which probably means useful but ugly buildings.

At least one of my accounts received a 200% extra diamonds offer, which I took advantage of, so there's that.

YoGaSha ThaiRoe

Nice job on the Enarian gardener. Superman! with good planning for seasonal variation and household hydro-flow rating of the community power-water grid. (No tasters allowed!)

Mirai

With the choke on "next quest available in XX hours" I'm getting concerned that I won't be able to finish the upgrades on the evolving building for this event, and I'm getting discouraged. Up to last week when the timing choke began, I was certain I'd have the full strength building. Anyone else doing the math and coming up short, like I feel ?