• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Request move from current world

Skyking22141

I am currently in Elcysandir on US5 server. Only 4 of the 29 members in this world are active. Requesting I be relocated to another (active) world.
Thank you
I stand corrected, the 29 member I see in Elcysandir onUS5 server are the only cities that I have been able to discover so far. I would like to be relocated to another area of this world so there are more active neighbors. Sorry for the misinformation to all who have responded. I have reached out to join an FS group. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I am currently in Elcysandir on US5 server. Only 4 of the 29 members in this world are active. Requesting I be relocated to another (active) world.
Thank you
Are you sure there are only that many people in the entire world in there? You have already scouted and unlocked all provinces to see? I think it may be possible that you may just be located in a bad spot in the world and just need relocated to another area of the map in that world. I could be wrong.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm in Elcysandir, too. There are over 40K players in that world. The 22 players (we're recruiting!) in my FS are primarily daily players. Plus, I get ~35 visits a day from my neighbors. You may be in a bad area of the world map there, but the world itself is still viable. Getting into an FS can help while you wait for your city to be moved.

Skyking22141

There are only 29 players on Elcysandir?

If that's the case I may start another city. Then I could brag I'm an important player on Elcysandir!

AJ
Ok, you are right, there are more players than 29, but the truth is that those 29 are the only one's I have discovered so far in the game. I would like to be relocated to another part of that world. Thank you clearing that up for me.

Skyking22141

Are you sure there are only that many people in the entire world in there? You have already scouted and unlocked all provinces to see? I think it may be possible that you may just be located in a bad spot in the world and just need relocated to another area of the map in that world. I could be wrong.
Ok, you are right, there are more players than 29, but the truth is that those 29 are the only one's I have discovered so far in the game. I would like to be relocated to another part of that world. Thank you clearing that up for me.

sambria

Chef
I'm in Elcysandir, too. There are over 40K players in that world. The 22 players (we're recruiting!) in my FS are primarily daily players. Plus, I get ~35 visits a day from my neighbors. You may be in a bad area of the world map there, but the world itself is still viable. Getting into an FS can help while you wait for your city to be moved.

same here and i have a little over 20 active ish players and i was starting to re think about E only having 29 player ahha.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It's pretty easy to make such mistakes in language, isn't it? We have a concept or idea and when we express ourselves we often forget that our assumptions or perceptions aren't always in line with others -- which causes us to leave information out (why should I say what everyone, obviously, knows?) and to assume they are going to hear what we mean even if we failed to actually say it. In this case, the information left out wasn't hard to get if you were on E. Others, having cities there, pretty quickly corrected the word choice so that the assumption that you meant "in the whole world" got change to, "in my discovered part of the neighborhood." And that's the usual course of making that which is, perhaps, unclear, more clear. All of which is to say, mistakes happen to everyone, so no problem.

AJ

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
You're very welcome! I'm pretty sure there is a way to contact support through the game to try to get relocated quicker. Not positive though.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
no kidding! we were an open join FS but kept getting newbs that joined and then stopped showing up after a week.
so being a little more selective, and now eve tho we Slackers are AWESOME even short of 25, we cant get a semi-experienced daily player to join in on our fun.
I am still willing to accept a new player into my fellowships because I do believe in giving people a chance. And sometimes by accepting a new player you wind up with a gem. However because of the new player quit rate I *DO* have a much lower tolerance for inactivity for a newbie. A long term, established player in my fellowships gets a month or more of inactivity and I normally send at least 1 personal message asking if everything is ok before I boot them. After all, real life happens. But if a brand new player goes inactive for 2 weeks I assume they did not like the game and they are gone.