• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
With the choke on "next quest available in XX hours" I'm getting concerned that I won't be able to finish the upgrades on the evolving building for this event, and I'm getting discouraged. Up to last week when the timing choke began, I was certain I'd have the full strength building. Anyone else doing the math and coming up short, like I feel ?

The events have been this way for maybe two years now, but the first time getting caught up on the quests is always a surprise.

Tehya1

With the choke on "next quest available in XX hours" I'm getting concerned that I won't be able to finish the upgrades on the evolving building for this event, and I'm getting discouraged. Up to last week when the timing choke began, I was certain I'd have the full strength building. Anyone else doing the math and coming up short, like I feel ?
If you are in a fs, you will be able to get two artifacts during the next fa. We are getting one between events this time, I think.

sambria

Chef
With the choke on "next quest available in XX hours" I'm getting concerned that I won't be able to finish the upgrades on the evolving building for this event, and I'm getting discouraged.
I never get to finish evolving my buildings. half the time I don't even get all the evolving items. It's a pain but I am not really getting discouraged by it cause I'm kinda used to not getting everything I need in this game. I have, I think, one or two buildings that have 5 or 6 evolving items and there not even from a quest. They're from the academy. I'm hoping though, over a longer period of time, that the game will bring back evolving items that have for not only players that have not fully collected them all, but for un-evolved buildings in general.

Zoof

Since I started in August 2021, I've gotten that feeling from every event. Most of the time I make it without needing to dump (free) diamonds in. Most of the time.

Your mileage may vary.

Kadhrin

No "league" competition on this one? I hadn't thought to look for it until now, and I'm not seeing it.

Every day until today, I've seen a pair of 2-flower squares, or a 2-flower and a 3-flower. Today, two cities have only one 2-flower square. Kinda weird/unexpected.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No "league" competition on this one? I hadn't thought to look for it until now, and I'm not seeing it.

Every day until today, I've seen a pair of 2-flower squares, or a 2-flower and a 3-flower. Today, two cities have only one 2-flower square. Kinda weird/unexpected.

This format never has the leagues.

I had three days in a row with only one 2-point flower bud prize, so I did not open any at all on those days.

Moho

Chef
I have obtained all the artifacts to evolve the event building to level 10 in three cities, two of which do not benefit from the Ashen Phoenix and I haven't used the 100 event currency from my email yet.

defiantoneks

i think it will be tight for me, needing to wait the last couple of days for the last free daily payout and a couple of quests.
that said, i dont spend my currency to reshuffle a lot. maybe once per city. unless you're desperate for multiple of a certain building and you win one on the first guess or two, i feel it's better just to clear the board and try again on the free reshuffle.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have obtained all the artifacts to evolve the event building to level 10 in three cities, two of which do not benefit from the Ashen Phoenix and I haven't used the 100 event currency from my email yet.

Yes, as long as people are smart with the shuffling, the 16-box system is the easiest of all formats to get a complete building/set. I am 11 away from 260, with 3 quests, 3 dailies, and 3 days worth of drops left to use, so a good chance of getting the avatar too. I knew I would have some flexibility, so I shuffled a few times for one of the daily prizes.

Tawneywild

I try not to complain too much, but seriously Elvenar team, have you lost your collective mind? Why does the LAST quest of this event have a "scout provinces" or "upgrade buildings to level 5 or more (x2)" There have already been so many of those.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I try not to complain too much, but seriously Elvenar team, have you lost your collective mind? Why does the LAST quest of this event have a "scout provinces" or "upgrade buildings to level 5 or more (x2)" There have already been so many of those.

Give it a little thought and that upgrade quest is about the easiest they have.

FemmeDraven

I agree. I'm the closest I think I've ever been to finishing all the quests for an event and it's just not going to happen because of this. I spend a lot of time crafting boosters but I don't particularly want to use all of mine up because scouting a province takes over 20 hours and we're having to do that back to back because leveling up 2 buildings isn't an option.

Mirai

Well, I have not finished upgrading my evolving building for this event, and I am also happy to hear it'll be possible to obtain upgrading artifacts for the evolving building in the FA coming up.

I *did* finish all the quest list, and got a nice surprise building at the end, which makes me very happy - thank you Inno!
Neatly placed in my three cities this evening.
Wondering if there's yet a description of it in the Wiki? - there is, there is! I'll have it 30 days, and that is a lively delight.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hold onto it. Forever if you must. Aside from using the thing (and you'll eventually want to at some point in your gameplay), disenchanting it is the only other way to get rid of it and the value of doing so is really poor. Spells cannot be traded nor given (oh, I wish it were different).

And speaking of fellowships, an excellent source of Magical Manufacturing spells (along with Ensorcelled Endowment and Power of Provision) is tournaments. They're outright given to you as prizes. Along with artifacts. And KP. There's a full breakdown of tournament prizes at each province and stage.

EDIT: The linked post has two charts; you'll want to look at the bottom one, but for the purposes of things that aren't KP or the actual relics you get per stage, they're both the same. See the post above the one linked that describes in detail the way things are in the game right now. and possibly marvel at how not-so-great things were before
What Zoof said! Absolutely hang onto them. Don't ever let a single one of them go. Just like portal profits ... don't ever be foolish enough, as I was, to disenchant those. They are 24k gold! Of course, chapter 2 players no longer get them, but that only means they will be more precious to you when you do.

Darielle

heck yes, especially if i am (theoretically) replacing other buildings that produce a similar amount of seeds but have 5000
now if this one produced an extraordinary amount of seeds, that would be different.
Seeds? He was talking about culture. What does culture have to do with seeds?

Darielle

The devs are working on this. It looks like the numbers for relics and basic goods were swapped
Today I did a quest that called for relics and ccs. I did the 2 ccs and it let me claim it even though I hadn't done the relics. I wasn't complaining, lol, but it did seem very strange to be allowed to claim a prize that I hadn't earned.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Today I did a quest that called for relics and ccs. I did the 2 ccs and it let me claim it even though I hadn't done the relics. I wasn't complaining, lol, but it did seem very strange to be allowed to claim a prize that I hadn't earned.

The "Or" shows up after you complete one or the other. Why it is invisible before that, I can't say.