• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing

defiantoneks

Seeds? He was talking about culture. What does culture have to do with seeds?
has to do with the relative use of the building.
if you're going to cut the culture that severely it better be worth a lot elsewhere. but in this case, it's not. so it's a way lesser building than older/previous offerings that give a similar amount of seeds AND (relatively) much better culture.

Zoof

if it matters, it does help to remember that AW upgrades (past level 5) also count. as do even tiny RR upgrades like Mana plants and Gum trees in a library. or a Rainbow Flower Cage.
If none of those options apply, one could do it the "old fashioned" way and teleport out a building they don't immediately need, then push two marble or plank manufactories to level 5 if you're an elf. That'd take 4 squares and less than two hours if you were attentive enough throughout the process.
Humans have a bit harder, though. Only their marble manufactory will work. Sort of. And theirs grows to 3x2 in size per manufactory right at the level 5 mark, which is suboptimal in spacing and in timing.

Still a bit stressful doing it that way.

Although... if you were waiting to cross over to the next chapter at the end of the event in a bid to both get as much as you can out of the prior chapter but still have the event building for the next chapter, you could kill two birds with one stone by following up that chapter upgrade by giving two of your other buildings the Royal (Restoration) treatment, or if you can swing it, a fresh application of Blue paint prints.

Tawneywild

Give it a little thought and that upgrade quest is about the easiest they have.
Oh, sure, I realize I "could" level up a beginner something .. but it's still a complete waste of resources. I just prefer the collecting gold or supplies or the usual end of all the quest stuff.

I just completed a chapter in both my cities, so I do have room now, whereas before I did not and would have wasted a teleport or had to sell a duplicate something just to build a couple of small buildings then sell them.

my elf city has upgraded everything until I get further research in the new chapter so a beginning something is all I have.

and the human one now has room to level the last residences that changed size in the previous chapter, so that one at least is not wasting time and resources. (I acknowledge that was poor planning on my part, I do better in the elf one)

Anyway, I vented when I usually don't. I just prefer the collecting gold or supplies or the usual end of all the quest stuff that makes more sense time wise - 9 hours or less if you will.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I barely made it but just got the portrait in my city. I did have a stash outpost this time, and also had put out my stage 1 Ashen Phoenix and fed that. Plus lots of time boosters etc. Got it just in time. Without those first 2 things I don't think I would have but you never know.

Moho

Chef
I got the portrait in my cities efortlessly. Only by using the game tools and spending the currency carefully.

BrinDarby

day 74 was supposed to be an "AND" , someone made it a "OR" ( tyvm )
day 75 ... is 1 of the easiest tasks....

if you're an established player, yes easiest is (2) marble to lvl-5.
I suggest for this option, just waste 2x2 for the event, and keep (2) marble
@ lvl-4 @ all times... hit this task, its an easy upgrade to lvl-5, and quick.
As soon as they finish, sell them and replace with lvl-4's again.

if you're not advanced, like CH 1-3 , then I suggest using residences...
ya have (2) lvl-5 , and (2) lvl-4 .... since going negative in population
is no big issue for short periods of time...... when you hit that task, then
you just sell the lvl-5's, upgrade the lvl-4's -> lvl 5, and start the lvl-4 replacements.

Doing either of these 2 options, on 24 hr locked tasks, is easy-peasy and requires
absolutely 0 scouts or time boosters. ( even if there's 3 of them in a row )

Tawneywild

If none of those options apply, one could do it the "old fashioned" way and teleport out a building they don't immediately need, then push two marble or plank manufactories to level 5 if you're an elf. That'd take 4 squares and less than two hours if you were attentive enough throughout the process.
Humans have a bit harder, though. Only their marble manufactory will work. Sort of. And theirs grows to 3x2 in size per manufactory right at the level 5 mark, which is suboptimal in spacing and in timing.

Still a bit stressful doing it that way.

Although... if you were waiting to cross over to the next chapter at the end of the event in a bid to both get as much as you can out of the prior chapter but still have the event building for the next chapter, you could kill two birds with one stone by following up that chapter upgrade by giving two of your other buildings the Royal (Restoration) treatment, or if you can swing it, a fresh application of Blue paint prints.

Give it a little thought and that upgrade quest is about the easiest they have.
I apologize. I was having a moment (or hour) -- you are correct. The marble buildings were easy to upgrade to 5 even though it pained my hoarding tendencies to sell them.

linronhan

red amaryllis question, I placed in city & have applied MM to several manufacturer but do not see extension of time, what am I missing?

Moho

Chef
So, this time my plan was to collect the 100 shovels in my email in the last couple of hours of the event, and wouldn't you know it, it didn't work. I think the offer is no longer valid. My guess is that I should have performed this operation before the quests were over. Oh well, at least it didn't happen when I really needed that currency. Naturally Amazing is de facto gone. Now it's time to get ready for the things to come. :)

SuNaya Dark

It is a good bldg. The thing about evolvig bldgs is that you can upgrade them each chapter. Certainly get and keep the artifacts and keep the base because it will be a long time until you can get either again.

As for placing it in a ch 2 city, it produces supplies at ch 2 as well as kp for aws (including ToS and EE, which you gt in ch 2), pop, and a little culture. If you have room for it, it is useful at ch2. If you want to spend royal res. on other bldgs later, youI

Teleport to Inventory? I would LOVE to be able to do that NOW, but I don't think I'll qualify for until Chapter 4?
Anyway, thank you for the info. That is something I didn't realize Teleport could do.
- SuNaya Dark

Nerwa

So, this time my plan was to collect the 100 shovels in my email in the last couple of hours of the event, and wouldn't you know it, it didn't work. I think the offer is no longer valid. My guess is that I should have performed this operation before the quests were over. Oh well, at least it didn't happen when I really needed that currency. Naturally Amazing is de facto gone. Now it's time to get ready for the things to come.

Same thing happened to me & @Littlefeather. Helya said that if the 100 Bronze Shovels would have gotten you another Grand Prize, do a ticket. See discussion here.

Once @helya works her magic, I'll have gotten portraits in both cities - just barely! I had a Stage 1 Ashen Phoenix in both Ceravyn & Khelonaar; Khel's where I needed the free Bronze Shovels. Obsessive shovel pick-ups & a heck of a lot of good RNG paid off.