• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pilgrim's Manor sale

tiG23

is it possible, if I have the whole set, to get second manor only and arrange them to get 2 cc's a day?

tiG23

tysm! how many buildings would it take :) i have a full set, in setup as shown in game.

Ihrlaen

Manor and one more*, assuming space/organization is no object.

*one of the goods production buildings or entrances

Last edited:

Ihrlaen

Tell me more…I have manor+1 and still can’t get it. I can do it with manor+2 but it is gonna be ugly.
Oh, it is still going to be ugly, don't you fret about that. (small clarification above)

Basically, use the Plaza as a center piece, with the short-side of the Manors opposite each other. The final core pieces are the Entrances, each opposite one another, touching both Manors and the Plaza. Remaining buildings are on the ends while insuring that no duplicate buildings are next to the same Manor.

Example with double Stone Masons:

1654617700132.png

Also leaves perfect spaces for... LAMPIONS!

Last edited:

Ihrlaen

This is my actual city with double Manors and Masons, triple Plazas. A Carting Library and a 1x1 anything fill up the extra space.

1654618706017.png

tiG23

ok, i never got the last piece (forge) on this city. i need to know which piece should i get to make the connection on the right hand manor. please and ty. me

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh, it is still going to be ugly, don't you fret about that. (small clarification above)

Basically, use the Plaza as a center piece, with the short-side of the Manors opposite each other. The final core pieces are the Entrances, each opposite one another, touching both Manors and the Plaza. Remaining buildings are on the ends while insuring that no duplicate buildings are next to the same Manor.

Example with double Stone Masons:

View attachment 12781

Also leaves perfect spaces for... LAMPIONS!
That's more elegant than the hideous looking thing I came up with! I came in silver for this event I think so I started with 2 plaza pieces, but it looks like it will still work to convert to your layout.

Ihrlaen

ok, i never got the last piece (forge) on this city. i need to know which piece should i get to make the connection on the right hand manor. please and ty. me

@tiG23 Just to clarify, my understanding is you have all the buildings EXCEPT the Forge and want to buy the sorceries for a double Manor set.

You will need to buy all 3 available sorceries. One will be the second Manor. The other two CAN be any of the goods producers (Forge, Woodworks, Mason) as long as you don't end up with 3 identical of any of those. I would personally choose the Forge and a non-boosted T1 good.

@crackie I couldn't make a full set + Manor + Plaza work on its own as having 2 Plazas touching the Manor only gave one connection (unless that has changed - always possible). If anyone identifies a way, my hat's off to them, and I would love to see it!

Last edited:

tiG23

so if i get the forge with my last tome, i could do it? i do have one extra, just don't want to buy the wrong piece

nm, re-read and it sunk in. tysm!!!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
so if i get the forge with my last tome, i could do it? i do have one extra, just don't want to buy the wrong piece
If you are missing the Forge but have a plaza, you could stick the plaza where the Forge goes to complete a CC in the regular setup. The plaza is sorta extra piece.

Ihrlaen

Like I said, if my understanding of what you have (full set, less the Forge) and want (2 Manors, fully connected) is correct, then yes, a Forge.

You should end up with: Full Set + Manor + T1 producer (Forge, Woodworks, or Mason) and can complete the links for both Manors.

Moho

Chef
My Pilgrim's Manor is more than complete so...

I'm super excited about Venar's Rocks's III. I've just bought it for each of my three cities. That building... rocks!

Count Rupert

You can build a double manor with one full set and the second manor

Attachments

• 2022-06-07.png
    2022-06-07.png
    146 KB · Views: 52

Ihrlaen

You can build a double manor with one full set and the second manor
Unfortunately, no. Manor's do not create a set connection with each other (I broke my own sets apart to confirm). In the image, neither Manor is generating a Combining Catalyst. They require connections to five unique buildings.