• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleported Bldgs flag

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Yes on the Browser they are scattered all over the tab, hence my idea to flag them.

Ed
I mostly use browser and mine are all grouped together, checking mobile they are also grouped together.

What the mobile has that the browser does not is a search option. Asking for things to align the two versions or options like filtering are easier to implement then a whole new feature of tagging and mechanics around it. A simple request is much more likely to be successful and those still can take years. There is no question that inventory needs some quality of life improvements.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I mostly use browser and mine are all grouped together
When you teleport Evolving bldgs, they are grouped at the end with all the others? Weird. Mine go to different areas depending on what Chapter they are like this:
EvolvingBldgStored.png
There, my Triumph of Tides is located in with the other Ch18 bldgs.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
When you teleport Evolving bldgs, they are grouped at the end with all the others? Weird. Mine go to different areas depending on what Chapter they are like this:
View attachment 12851
There, my Triumph of Tides is located in with the other Ch18 bldgs.
Evolves are event buildings and sort with event items, normal buildings sort at the end. I skimmed over some responses, so I missed your comment.

The original idea is to flag teleported items, something I still oppose as there are simpler more effective options. There is still things to be worked out with the tagging and it won't actually sort the mess of the inventory but kind of adds to it. A search feature like mobile would be simplest and compatabile with the game already so a much higher chance of success. A filtering option could be good too but would need to debate how best to organise the filters.

Deleted User - 849994935

I would prefer something not tied to teleport.
What if we could "flag" buildings in our inventory to be close to the front? Like favoriting a wonder. You teleport it, go to inventory, flag it,, and then do the next one. If it is not tied to teleport, you could do things like go into inventory and flag orc nest and they would stay at the front while you summoned 27 of them. You wouldn't have to dig out each one.
We would need to be able to flag as many as we want for it to work for rebuilds.
Or archive unwanted building you're keeping for frags etc

StarLoad

After a full review of the comments and ideas I do not think this warrants a vote. I thank you all for your input and review.

Ed