• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Summary

Ms Molly

It would be helpful if the Summary for the last tournament removed the "time till next tourney" information and replaced it with number of Chests Completed. See attachment. It is very confusing as it stands as my fellowship got "10 Rewards" and I immediately thought we had achieved 10 chests.....we were very close...so, I was momentarily elated and then I figured it out that we did not quite complete the 10th chest. I was so disappointed. It would be nice to know how many chests and partial chests were completed....as not everyone is around at the last seconds of the end of the tourney to see just how many chests and partial chests have been completed. Hopefully, this improvement can be implemented! Thanks for listening!
Tourney Rewards Annotated.png