• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lucky Little Fin

Lady Dastardly

for a chapter 15 city at evolution level 4, iDavis indicates the RNG produces 33% chance of either Bismuth, Mushrooms, or Soap
Are you sure you set your chapter level to 15 on iDavis's site, because, unless it was changed since you posted, what I'm seeing for Ch. 15, stage 4 matches helya's screenshot exactly. Because this building gives random rewards, you need to set your chapter level in the upper right of the screen to see the correct rewards. It sounds like you are seeing the rewards for a Ch. 19, stage 4 Glory of the Nimble.

Moho

Chef
Right now I think I'll be aquiring this building - and evolving it, of course - but only because it is within my reach. And then I'll teleport it to my inventory.
On second thought, I may choose to keep it and teleport the last Tier3 goods manufatory to my inventory instead. This will give me additional space, population, and culture.

BrinDarby

@Jackluyt ,
Thanks for the offer, but I dont go thru email....
I do miss eGems, but long story short I'm more
amazed that the info is so widely available before
an event, yet none of it can basically be listed here.
Thus allowing Elvenar to somewhat control what is
"out there" as the correct information. ( didn't say official )

thanks for the chest math pics/breakouts.

Gkyr

Chef
Are you sure you set your chapter level to 15 on iDavis's site, because, unless it was changed since you posted, what I'm seeing for Ch. 15, stage 4 matches helya's screenshot exactly. Because this building gives random rewards, you need to set your chapter level in the upper right of the screen to see the correct rewards. It sounds like you are seeing the rewards for a Ch. 19, stage 4 Glory of the Nimble.
Thank you for correcting me. You are correct.
Going back up to the header to adjust chapter and then back down to the building to adjust evo taxed my little brain.
iDavis seems to be correct and I will use this opportunity to issue iDavis a public apology for my mistake.
iDavis's use of 'Basic' and 'Standard' in this Event's quests also seems to be correct.

DeletedUser26654

Enough with the neverending buildings for T3 goods. We're overflowing with it. I have an idea: do an event where T2 goods are the prize. Perhaps with more of those, people with 200K in ranking points won't feel the need to post cross-tier trades. One only needs to look at the incessant, off-balance trades to see this.

Zoof

Is nobody going to mention that (at least for me?) there appears to be a pet food dispensing building in both the (normal) Grand Prizes and in the Royal Prizes? Something something collect up to 5 pet foods across its 10 day life, timed such that there's actually some wiggle room to collect all 5 theoretically possible pet foods?

1655839196455.png

(Or was this discussed to death in the Beta thread and I just wasn't aware of it?)

Was this thing around last year? Is this a new building?

I'm noting this because there's been discussion in the past about something something MOAR PEHT FUD PLZ and Battle Boot Brigade Recycler buildings
EDIT2: I've also noted it in Royal Prizes because (with the pet food building and two blueprints) this is the first time I've seen it actually approach some pretense of value parity during the course of a typical event run. Or my value of "value" is very skewed. idk for sure

Last edited:

Mirai

@Jackluyt, in your event info is says you can only use the re-roll feature once a day. In the past I've used it several times a day to try and get the daily I've wanted to show up. Is this a change in how it works or just a mistake in your info?

Thanks for providing so much info about the events.
I've used it twice already today in one world. Got the lovely Manta Ray right off, re-rolled for KP and won some, and now there's a possible Crab Hotel Deluxe tempting me.

I *like* this event! Playing Ch 6 and 5 (and 5), I'm appreciating the event's evolving building, but it's the Manta Rau I may strive to keep up with restorations for updating. We'll see...

FemmeDraven

I was enjoying this event until now and I'll either be stuck on this task for DAYS or I'll just give up and take a break from the game again. This is usually how it goes for me...I get bored and disappear for a few months. This particular task bites as I don't want to use up all my combining catalysts making junk I don't want/need, and making things I do want (boosters) would take 2-3 days for me to collect the 22 vision vapor. I'm early in Orcs so researching a technology will take several days at best. Even 12 vision vapor would have been a pain in the rear but it's doable without it taking forever. Ugh.

Attachments

• screenshot_549.png
    screenshot_549.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 59

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I was enjoying this event until now and I'll either be stuck on this task for DAYS or I'll just give up and take a break from the game again. This is usually how it goes for me...I get bored and disappear for a few months. This particular task bites as I don't want to use up all my combining catalysts making junk I don't want/need, and making things I do want (boosters) would take 2-3 days for me to collect the 22 vision vapor. I'm early in Orcs so researching a technology will take several days at best. Even 12 vision vapor would have been a pain in the rear but it's doable without it taking forever. Ugh.
If you don't want to waste your catalysts, why not use sip of clarity to get new recipes that suit your needs?

FemmeDraven

Not sure how many of those we get or how we get them so I only use them when it makes sense and the boosters generally only give 2-5 vision vapor each and take a minimum of 3-1/2 hours. It's not worth it for me to be trapped in front of my pc every 4 hrs to start a new crafting item. I realize that's part of the gameplay but I have real-life stuff to do so wasting my Saturday resetting my Magic Academy isn't an option. LOL

Zoof

If you don't want to waste your catalysts, why not use sip of clarity to get new recipes that suit your needs?
Not sure how many of those we get or how we get them so I only use them when it makes sense and the boosters generally only give 2-5 vision vapor each and take a minimum of 3-1/2 hours. It's not worth it for me to be trapped in front of my pc every 4 hrs to start a new crafting item. I realize that's part of the gameplay but I have real-life stuff to do so wasting my Saturday resetting my Magic Academy isn't an option. LOL

Sips of Clarity are obtained from (aside from events) the treasure chest guarded by the third miniboss of the third floor in Spire. That chest has a 55% chance to drop 5 Sips of Clarity.

You could also just wait those number of days. There's so many days left on this event that it shouldn't be much of a problem. I know it's hard to wait, especially because timed events, but I've always found that if you just chill a bit and let the timer run down, you'll almost always make it anyway.

FemmeDraven

One of the FS I'm in does great at the tournaments, the other one not so much and I suck at the spire of eternity. I rarely get past the first time-locked level because I only fight and won't waste goods or diamonds trying to figure out what those clowns actually want. LOL This explains my lack of a stash of Sips of Clarity. I finished the last event in 5 worlds but not without spending $$ and that's not happening again this year...the game allowance I give myself is empty :rolleyes: