• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Include production time in info

defiantoneks

While previewing a daily prize during events, the popup shows what material, and the rate but not the pickup time. So you're forced to do the math to determine the building efficiency. Many people wont do this and will see only the total pickup amount, not realizing that a particular building is NOT a 24 hr production.
I suggest/request that the time also be included in this preview.
I also suggest/request this be present in the inventory of buildings info. Some may show an early collect time, but not the total completion time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.26.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.26.08 PM.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.30.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.30.38 PM.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 67

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Some buildings have the time needed to the building to be ready listed in the text about it at the top of the description, like with the evolving buildings, so I always wondered why the others did not have that too. I would have to double check other buildings, but it might be that only buildings that do not have an early collect have the total time listed at all.

defiantoneks

it might be that only buildings that do not have an early collect have the total time listed at all.
if sharkapalooza has an early collect, then it should be shown in the preview also. based on the info available in the event preview data, it "looks" like a standard 24 hr collect with no early option. of course it's a 48 hr pickup…so its usefulness is about half what you "think" it is.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
if sharkapalooza has an early collect, then it should be shown in the preview also. based on the info available in the event preview data, it "looks" like a standard 24 hr collect with no early option. of course it's a 48 hr pickup…so its usefulness is about half what you "think" it is.

Yep, I know that from when it originally was offered as a prize a couple of years ago and I won a couple. That has probably been a text bug ever since it was added to the game and no one ever bothered to report it, because I think everything else with an early collect actually lists that in the description. @helya does this need a separate bug report or can you do something about this from here?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If it's just the sharkapalooza, then no, you're set, if it's other buildings please just list those in the report

defiantoneks

unfortunately i can't see every building & check all the details. I will have to hope others follow up with any additional examples.