• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lucky Little Fin

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Cashed in everything for my two cities today. They both did all quests, 100 email, collected around city at same times and everything else. Both cash in for grand prize in mind.

dom
currency 5408
chest rewards 80 180 80 80 80 80 180 180 = 940 +300 = 1240
quest window 50 100 = 150
9 relics
310 fins : got second building plus next prize (aw)
310 silver league

necro
80 80 80 180 180 = 600
quest windwo 50 100 = 150
9 relics
278 fins : 2 short for second building
278 bronze league

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Dominionofgod for a more wide-ranging finish, my chapter 19 US city is going to finish between 280 and 285. My two Beta cities were much luckier and finished a lot higher. My chapter 17 Beta city finished at 313 and my little city, which started the event in chapter 5 and finished it in chapter 6, ended with 323! As far as I can tell, no changes in currency amounts were made between Beta and Live, so that huge difference of about 40 between little Beta and big Live was all luck in winning extra food. Since I started the first Beta city about two years ago, I have never seen such a large gap, except once when rewards actually were reduced for Live.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
@Dominionofgod for a more wide-ranging finish, my chapter 19 US city is going to finish between 280 and 285. My two Beta cities were much luckier and finished a lot higher. My chapter 17 Beta city finished at 313 and my little city, which started the event in chapter 5 and finished it in chapter 6, ended with 323! As far as I can tell, no changes in currency amounts were made between Beta and Live, so that huge difference of about 40 between little Beta and big Live was all luck in winning extra food. Since I started the first Beta city about two years ago, I have never seen such a large gap, except once when rewards actually were reduced for Live.
its odd that its such a wide range between what is dropped on the outskirts of the city. I collected them on both cities one right after another every time. So its not like i missed some on one and not the other. Yet there is always a difference between my two cities. This time it was 20 currency difference at the end, jsut from the outskirts.

The randomness for winning currency form a chest has always been an issue imo. This time Dom got 9 wins, necro got 5. Dom nearly doubled the amount of times he got a currency winning. And Dom actually did double the actually currency number as well. - That makes a huge impact on how far one gets. And you can fail from no fault of your own.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
i forgot about the final days log in bonus. Was able to get necro those final 2 to get the building after all!
Happy about that at least. Tho it is odd/questionable that necro got 9 relics and the second building but is still in bronze league. And by a good amount to.

Zoof

Sinya Arda city got 272
Felyndral city got 274

No other details really known about how I went about grabbing things. I'm fairly satisfied with the results of the event.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
i forgot about the final days log in bonus. Was able to get necro those final 2 to get the building after all!
Happy about that at least. Tho it is odd/questionable that necro got 9 relics and the second building but is still in bronze league. And by a good amount to.

Yep, that last bit got my city to 289, but when you are in chapter 19, and having the Wonder built that gives you Unurium for every spawn that you collect, you stay more focused on getting all of them you can. lol

Hueanthar

Ceravyn with 2:24 hours left. I finished all quests, and had a Stash Outpost, but still only made it to Bronze.

1657694327921.png

Moho

Chef
your profile picture makes me wish we'd assigned you a sommelier title instead of chef.
Here's a Chef&Sommelier wine glass manufactured in France:

somelier.png

but still only made it to Bronze.
The key to success in this game is a blend of skill, perseverance, and luck - and even this magical amalgam is often not enough.

This time it was 20 currency difference at the end, jsut from the outskirts.

My third city fell significantly behind (by 50 or so). That's where I used my email currency. And my most lucky city received so much extra seahorsefood that it ended in the Silver League with a second base and an extra artifact. I barely managed to obtain the 9th artifact in my third city with the help of the Ashen Phoenix. This is what Elvenar is all about.

Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
In Sinya I wasn't able to get a stash outpost this time and only had my Ashen Phoenix at a level 1 still and was in Silver the entire event until the last couple hours got bumped to bronze. I'm pretty satisfied with the event though as I got lucky and got every building I was really wanting!

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Ceravyn with 2:24 hours left. I finished all quests, and had a Stash Outpost, but still only made it to Bronze.

View attachment 13030

it seems kinda weird that players, like me, that finished all quests, collected all daily bonus, got 100 email, collected around the city actively, and had the ashen phoenix active... (basically everything possible short of stash outpost and mass spending..) still are only getting to bronze. And not even always 1 or 2 away form silver, but maybe mid bronze or early bronze.

Nerwa

it seems kinda weird that players, like me, that finished all quests, collected all daily bonus, got 100 email, collected around the city actively, and had the ashen phoenix active... (basically everything possible short of stash outpost and mass spending..) still are only getting to bronze. And not even always 1 or 2 away form silver, but maybe mid bronze or early bronze.
I have made peace with the notion that Silver & Gold are mostly for paying customers. Pay-to-players keep the lights on for everybody, so I feel that it's reasonable they get some extras. Occasionally I get Silver, but mostly not.

Deleted User - 849994935

I have noticed that once the last day starts the drops seem to slow down, it may be all in my mind but its the way I feel.

Ed
The drop was consistent across multiple cities throughout the day for the entirety of the event according to my records

Smooper

I am confused about the evolving building. When looking at the building in my storage it shows it will drop tier 2 goods randomly at the initial level but when I looked for more information on what it did as it evolved, Jack Luyt's info shows only tier 3 goods or mana will be available. I don't want any of that at this time. I would love crystals. Crystals and Silk so I don't have to build any more tier 2 factories and I don't need to make cross tier trades and become a pariah.