• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
New signature
Sirsig4.jpg

Together we will conquer Elvenar!!! OR at least a couple corn fields!

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
See, it's built into your name. 2 for member #2 of the Bud Sorceress Fan Club :D

Together we will conquer Elvenar!!! OR at least a couple corn fields!
Until you put Buddy in there, I failed to realize you are in fact a really big squirrel. Apologies for not getting the scale right and making you like a kaiju capable of taking on Godzilla at the Banshee House. Sorry, @muffy. but he will not be joining you in the tiny T-Rex hands club.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
See, it's built into your name. 2 for member #2 of the Bud Sorceress Fan Club :D

Until you put Buddy in there, I failed to realize you are in fact a really big squirrel. Apologies for not getting the scale right and making you like a kaiju capable of taking on Godzilla at the Banshee House. Sorry, @muffy. but he will not be joining you in the tiny T-Rex hands club.
Buddy is magic!! She can either make herself small or make me bigger depending on her objectives!! :D :p

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Sir Squirrel! I've just joined the fight for the Bud Sorceress and recognition of her equality and power. I was wondering if you could fit a buddy headdress on my dolphin? There's not enough room elsewhere in the signature, but the dolphin would look great with a buddy look. Besides, dolphins are HIGHLY intelligent. (More intelligent than many people I know.) Only fair that dolphins have rights too, just like Buddy should have equal powers to priests. Down with chauvinism. Anything you could do would be very much appreciated, Sir Squirrel. :)