• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I have not seen any treasure chest in weeks.

DeletedUser61

The reset is somewhere around 6pm Miami time, and you'll see a popup about half of the time, when buff the next few cities until you've fulfilled your quota of 3 per day.

When you DO see a popup, look for a chest around the fringes of the city that you area visiting. There's only about 16 chest locations, and the trickiest one to find is on the land bridge down in the canyon in the lower right corner of the map.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I find it helps to always visit my FS first from bottom to top.
1. If the treasure pop-up is slow I haven't already clicked "return to province" and missed it.
2. smaller cities are easier to search for the chest in.

Pro-tip: Press "F" to open fellowship, click on visit button, press "E" to activate handshake, click a building, repeat.

DeletedUser4240

I have never seen a treasure chest or bannner..when u click on the handshake theres a handshakes above the building ..then u press done..the handshakes disapear,is that what is suppose to happen Im new and very confused about alot of things!

DeletedUser1901

I have never seen a treasure chest or bannner..when u click on the handshake theres a handshakes above the building ..then u press done..the handshakes disapear,is that what is suppose to happen Im new and very confused about alot of things!

After you click on the handshake, you need to choose a building that has a handshake over it to gain the rewards. *TIP* If the city name has a code in the title, they are asking for specific help in order that it is available. ie: C = a culture item, B = Builder hut and M or MH = Main Hall.

So if their title is C/B/MH try to click on culture, if there is no culture to click on then click their builder and if the builder is not available (or you can't find it) click their MH.

Only after you click one of these items will you see the notification banner that there is a treasure in the city and you can go looking for it! You get three treasures per day and they do not always come in a row, sometimes you have to visit several neighbors to get the three.

There is much more to visiting neighbors and what all the help means. You can find more info here:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/new-player-guide-beginner-guide.3461/

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4267

IF it helps turn up the sound on your game. When you DO get a treasure chest it will also make a chime sound or of some sort. I didn't realize this until about my 3rd week playing. Most of the time I am busy looking else where to notice the banner that pops up then quickly disapears, so it's become a must for me to keep my volume up so I can hear it.

DeletedUser3484

Well learn something new every day! NOW i know i am giving people what they want! lol

"After you click on the handshake, you need to choose a building that has a handshake over it to gain the rewards. *TIP* If the city name has a code in the title, they are asking for specific help in order that it is available. ie: C = a culture item, B = Builder hut and M or MH = Main Hall.

So if their title is C/B/MH try to click on culture, if there is no culture to click on then click their builder and if the builder is not available (or you can't find it) click their MH."

In addition.... I always thought "Culture Please" was some kind of special group... lol This info should be in the very TOP of new players introductions.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanDaMan

After you click on the handshake, you need to choose a building that has a handshake over it to gain the rewards. *TIP* If the city name has a code in the title, they are asking for specific help in order that it is available. ie: C = a culture item, B = Builder hut and M or MH = Main Hall.

So if their title is C/B/MH try to click on culture, if there is no culture to click on then click their builder and if the builder is not available (or you can't find it) click their MH.

Only after you click one of these items will you see the notification banner that there is a treasure in the city and you can go looking for it! You get three treasures per day and they do not always come in a row, sometimes you have to visit several neighbors to get the three.

There is much more to visiting neighbors and what all the help means. You can find more info here:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/new-player-guide-beginner-guide.3461/

Hope this helps!

I wondered what those letters were! I put "Help (what building has the most culture)" in the title, because some cities have different style buildings, and I don't know how much culture they give.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Thought I would add a "map" I have been working on. It isn't complete but I haven't had a chest in certain locations since I started this.

Chest_Locations.jpg

I will only put future updates in my guide.