• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
So any information on the July 19th FA? I haven't found any links to break downs that are usually in this forum.
I thought I saw something posted in a thread but not positive. Give me one minute to see if I can find it.
EDIT: sorry I didn't. There is a Facebook group that usually has some info though. Try the Official Elvenar fb page and also try to join Elvenar Platinum Leaf group.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
So any information on the July 19th FA? I haven't found any links to break downs that are usually in this forum.
I found something from fb that I'm going to send privately to your mail on here as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it yet.

Ibison

iDavis and harvest have already done it. The best for set is the second trade where cards are %20. Best for daily prizes is second trade with 15% chance with 22-26 points used.

Truthfully, if you just use those two as they show up, you will get set and most dailies. It's just how much you willing to reset trade and wait 30 minutes. RNG will matter, but visiting your city 5-6 times a day to collect will matter more.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
iDavis and harvest have already done it. The best for set is the second trade where cards are %20. Best for daily prizes is second trade with 15% chance with 22-26 points used.

Truthfully, if you just use those two as they show up, you will get set and most dailies. It's just how much you willing to reset trade and wait 30 minutes. RNG will matter, but visiting your city 5-6 times a day to collect will matter more.
who is harvest? (your Event Scroll Keeper needs to know lol).

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

Attachments

• Gateway to past.png
    Gateway to past.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 247

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Important information for users with Android 4, iOS 10 or lower

Dear Mobile players of Elvenar,
For future improvements of the game and to guarantee a good experience, from August 30th onwards we will no longer be able to serve Elvenar to iOS 10 or lower, as well as Android 4 or lower. On these versions, you will no longer receive updates, and the app will no longer be available to download for these versions.
If you currently play on any of these versions, please make sure to update in time. Of course, the browser version will still be available, and there are no changes to the availability of the game on other versions.
If you have any questions or are in need of assistance, please contact our
support team.

294860529_10221268918253119_2856921925918203162_n.jpg

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
@SoggyShorts I think I am doing something wrong, I don't get the same numbers as you do:( Can you see where I have made a mistake? I have only tried to calculate the best orders for getting the most grand prizes.

Average number of level 1 game pieces from spending 1 chip:
(0.40*1 + 0.30*2 + 0.15*4 + 0.10*8 + 0.05*16)/4 = 0.8

Average number of level 1 game pieces from 1 lucky card:
(0.15*50 + 0.05*75 + 0.05*100)*0.8 + 3*0.15*16 + 3*0.1*32 = 29.8

1659103048874.png

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Minus 2 points for not showing math :)
Can u pls tell me how u calculated this.

Might be that I'm a little rusty and missed something....

Status
Not open for further replies.