• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Do you think Support is still processing the avalanche of tickets? I'm still waiting for my follow up.

Remember that Support is a handful of unpaid volunteers, just like the forum mods. Some of them even do both jobs, like @helya . I don't understand how they find the time or energy to do all of that for nothing, but it must be an EU thing, so maybe they get some sort of other compensation. Anyway, because of that, all they may do is compile a count of total complaints about something and not a detailed list of every kind of complaint. The devs at Inno may never even see most of what is said, just like when out ideas are submitted, the devs are only sent the first post to read and none of our extra comments or discussion.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Do you think Support is still processing the avalanche of tickets? I'm still waiting for my follow up.
No, complaints generally end along with the event. We've moved on to Stash Outpost complaints.

I'm a community manager btw, not a volunteer. Technically I don't have to help with support unless it's a payment or diamond issue, but I do because the US ticket volume is high.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I'm a community manager btw, not a volunteer.
Ohhhhh, do I know this! All the red strings in my tin foil covered basement keeps leading back to your picture, even when I tried to call the Manager on the Community Manager! It’s hard to hatch shenanigans with the Community Manager in the picture everywhere, Banshees hiding in some rooms, and a security detail made of Mist Walkers. Sorry, what’s that, Shenanigan Elves? I should stop talking?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Can you tell we all missed you @helya !! I hope you enjoyed your much needed break (I am sure it didn't feel nearly long enough). We are happy to have you back!! Oh and @Astram did a great job while you were away dealing with all us complainers complaining about the Dev's changing the game we love to play.

Edited to ask : Do the volunteers get free snacks? Just asking not volunteering like @crackie and @ed1960 !

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Can you tell we all missed you @helya !! I hope you enjoyed your much needed break (I am sure it didn't feel nearly long enough). We are happy to have you back!! Oh and @Astram did a great job while you were away dealing with all us complainers complaining about the Dev's changing the game we love to play.

Edited to ask : Do the volunteers get free snacks? Just asking not volunteering like @crackie and @ed1960 !
Thanks, I had a wonderful trip and have returned with the best souvenir ever, Covid. :confused:

I'm not great at sharing snacks. That might also explain why we are short-staffed.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We were in Italy right when they were in the middle of a huge outbreak. Not the best timing. At least we made it home before we started to feel terrible.

Hopefully that also means you made it home before you became contagious and did not pass it around as well as catching it.