• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Raccon

Those are the incorrect pieces. Someone who finished in Silver has two 5s, not two 7s.
I finished silver and I got an extra #7 (gates of dawn) during the event and an extra #5 (moon vendor) in after the event silver prizes.

Raccon

I was shocked to see I got Gold this morning in the event, so I had to revise my layout to accommodate the extra bldg
Screenshot_20220824-130447_Brave.jpg

I realized that disconnected temple of sun & moon and caves of dusk would make the HR reward unavailable.

tiG23

does anyone have the silver setup? The Fairy posted one in new thread, tysm!!

Last edited:

Raccon

This is the optimum setup that all buildings provide their respective rewards except for the second moon vendor to the right which needs the golden wish next to it to give the vitality surge, other than that I'm getting full rewards from other buildings.
Screenshot_20220824-135048_Elvenar.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I got approximately the same in all 3 cities which I played in. I got 312, 329 and 342 gems. The one with 342 gems had a fed ashen phoenix and got the extra currency from the email. I didn't spend any diamonds or real money.

I bet you enjoyed having so much good luck this time, getting 15-20 of the lucky draws in each city.and all those extra chips.

Zoof

I ended up burning (about?) 3k diamonds to finish the event, and only by a hair too. Here's hoping the complete set is worth it.

Fayeanne

I finished silver and I got an extra #7 (gates of dawn) during the event and an extra #5 (moon vendor) in after the event silver prizes.
Ah, I see. I just barely squeaked into Silver so I only got the extra #5 from the Silver rewards and not the second #7.

Raccon

Your suggested plan has two golden wish buildings (2×2) I only have one, without it, my second moon vendor would lose it's vitality surge reward.

Raccon

Try this layout for the same bldgs

set3.jpg

As I mentioned earlier, I tried different building configurations including putting the two moon vendors between the temple of sun & moon and caves of dusk in tandem like the plan you posted. By doing so, the caves of dusk loses it's Hr reward.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have nine pieces in one of my Beta cities and I can get full rewards from all the buildings, except for the 2nd surge. I think I can change it around to get that, but then I would lose a bonus from one of the other buildings. The surge is the least important reward for me, so I stuck with that setup. Full bonuses from every building requires at least ten buildings, as far as I can see.

SuNaya Dark

I don't mind the style of this game. My issue with all the events lately is that there is too much random. I do the quests. I jump through the hoops. I whistle dixie while buying KP that becomes more and more costly with each event. But even doing everything they 'require' isn't enough to get the reward.

I am digging the solar training grounds and the blossom mage multiplier thing.
Question, please:
What does the Solar Training Grounds produce in terms of Troops?
I can't figure out the tiny icon.

Thanks.
- SuNaya Dark