• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures Guide

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
This is intended to be a definitive guide to the Fellowship Adventures.

Intro
The Fellowship Adventures are a multi player event that occur periodically in the Elvenar calendar cycle. It is played, in our cities, and with our fellowships. In each city, there is an event interface, to the right of the avatar on browser format, and beyond the Fellowship shield in mobile platform. Once the event window is accessed, each player lands on a map. Each map begins at the bottom, and each fellowship must work its way upwards, towards a flag at the top. There is a starting point, and then 3 paths. Each path will have 8 waypoints. Each waypoint requires a preset amount of 3 types of badges. Badges are made in our cities, by performing typical game activities, but each one has specific guidelines. These may vary from one Adventure to the next, sometimes by a little and sometimes by a lot. There are 3 maps in total, followed by a whirlpool, called the Pit. At least one path, or combination of paths must be completed to reach the flag.

Participation/Eligibility
To participate in the Adventure, a player must be in a fellowship prior to the start of the Adventure, and ought to remain in that fellowship for the duration. In order for a player to gain a reward for the map, they must have placed a badge somewhere on the map, and the flag for the map must be claimed. This is true for each map in the Adventure. In order for a player to receive final rewards, they must have placed a badge on any map, and must still be in the Fellowship when the awards are handed out by the system, after the end of the event. Flags can only pulled by a member of the fellowship who has been promoted, to Ambassador, Mage, or the Archmage. If by some chance there are no active members who have been promoted in your fellowship, the best strategy is to contact Support for assistance.

General
This event is played not just in an individual player's city, but also with their fellowship. It is a group activity. No one person has to make all the badges in their own city, but rather the group as a whole does make badges, and works out the best strategy overall, to navigate all three maps (if possible) in order to gain the rewards each one offers. It is possible to navigate the map with about 8 active players, as the Adventure is designed to be accessible even to small fellowships. Larger groups may wish to do more work. Strategies and approaches, goals even, will vary depending on the size of the group, the resources each city can bring to the group activity, and the will of the players in it. That said, flags should only pulled, when all of the active members of a fellowship have placed a badge (and a reasonable effort has been made to reach those who are absent), and the group has agreed to move on to the next stage. Remember that is not possible to go back to a closed map, and badges can always be made in the interim while waiting on other members.

Tips on some general strategy
The Fellowship Adventure is a long event, and can be very intense. Some important points to remember:
Map 1 is easy to fill. Please remember to check that all of your active fellows have donated a badge before completing the map.
Map 2 is a bit more challenging, but the rewards are better. Again, try to leave room for others.
Map 3 is a lot more challenging; the rewards are a bit better than map 2. Small fellowships may have to work together carefully, to plan a good path and to make sure and finish one.
Some badges are difficult to make, and are more 'scarce' than others. This is an area that may change a bit from one Adventure to the next, or it may change a lot, when the waypoints are redrawn (we have seen 7 different types of Adventures since they first appeared in the summer of 2017). Typically, scarce badges are Farmers, Blacksmiths, Necklaces, Statues, Arcane Residues, and Coin badges. It's a good idea to check with your group on strategy, before placing scarce badges.

Rewards
Why participate? Well, often the rewards for maps 2 and 3, are Artifacts from a previous event, or a juicy Tome with a choice of buildings from a set. It is a good idea to poll the fellowship and discover who needs these rewards, and to enquire about members who wish to opt out of rewards, or are unavailable at times during the event.
The end of Adventure rewards, are typically mediocre. A small group may receive nothing, or perhaps a single time spell. Some groups will receive ranking points, perhaps Perk points, and maybe even a small building. This activity is more about the Fellowship working together towards a goal, than the actual reward for the final result. I have said it many times: FA can make a group, FA can break a group. It is up to each fellowship to determine the outcome.

Trouble spots
One more point, and this one is much debated, in various forms, in fellowships, on social media, here in the Forum, or wherever Elvenar players may gather (looking at you, Discord). Players can and will place a badge, in what appears to be a random location (by the fellowship's planners). Folks, when this occurs, PLEASE, be kind to one another. Accidents happen, just for starters. The person may be worried about placing a badge at all, they see an open spot, and grab it. They may not understand, or care, about the strategy. The other thing that can happen, is that someone will pull the flag prematurely. This too, happens, and it causes more drama than a misplaced badge. Group consensus is a mighty fine thing.

I will cover in detail, what the maps require at this time, and what is needed for badge production. I will update this file periodically, and give you a guide, as to links to various information.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Badge Descriptions

Badges, current and in drop down order
Dwarven Brewery 25 x workshops, beverages (2 to 5 min production)
Carpenters Guild 10 x worshops, Advanced Tools (3 hour production)
Farmers Delight 10 x workshops, Baskets of Groceries (9 hour production)
Blacksmith Guild 5 x workshops, Toolboxes (24 hour production)
Golden Bracelet An amount of regular goods made in a tier 1 factory
Diamond Necklace 4 x 24 hour productions in a tier 1 factory (level 1 to 23)
Elegant Statue 2 x 48 hour productions in a tier 1 factory (level 1 to 23)
Witch Hat Collect Any 2 spells, Power of Provision, Ensorcelled Endowment, Magical Manufacturing
Druid Staff Gain 2 Combine Catalysts
Wonder Society 20KPs to any Ancient Wonder
Elvarian Guard Train 4 x unit squad size
Sack of Coins Collect an amount of Coins
Arcane Residue Collect 9 Vision Vapor
Elemental Marbles Collect 8 relics
Enchanted Tiara Use 3 Enchantments
Ghost in a Bottle Accomplish 4 Encounters in either Spire or Tournament

Last edited:

Lelanya

This FA will be version G. The tables are available here.

Badge Summaries, version H of Fellowship Adventures.

A new version of the Fellowship Adventure was Announced here. The Dwarven Brewery badge conditions were reduced from 50 productions to 25, and the overall amounts were increased. The amounts needed for the Sack of Coins badge was supposed to be reduced, but in point of fact increased instead, while the amount of badges needed on the map also increased. Overall the badge count increased by over 400 more productions needed for the whole map. The waypoints were redrawn. Here is the badge summaries:

Badge types Map 1OrangeBlueGreenAll
Starting point 2 Witches Hat 2 Arcane Residue
Dwarven Brewery1061026
Carpenters Guild44412
Farmers Delight25411
Blacksmith Guild49821
Golden Bracelet34411
Diamond Necklace48618
Elegant Statue28414
Witch Hat56619*
Druid Staff49619
Wonder Society106824
Elvarian Guard124824
Sack of Coins1461030
Arcane Residue04612*
Elemental Marbles1161027
Enchanted Tiara62412
Ghost in a Bottle103619
Badge types Map 2OrangeBlueGreenAll
Starting point 2 Druid Staff 2 Sacks of Coin
Dwarven Brewery34173384
Carpenters Guild10131336
Farmers Delight8181440
Blacksmith Guild14322470
Golden Bracelet10131437
Diamond Necklace12262058
Elegant Statue5261445
Witch Hat16202056
Druid Staff14302369*
Wonder Society32182777
Elvarian Guard38172883
Sack of Coins462033101*
Arcane Residue24142058
Elemental Marbles37203087
Enchanted Tiara2271443
Ghost in a Bottle32102062
Badge types Map 3OrangeBlueGreenAll
Starting point 2 Carpenters 2 Golden Bracelet
Dwarven Brewery904590225
Carpenters Guild293636103*
Farmers Delight224836106
Blacksmith Guild388464186
Golden Bracelet293636103*
Diamond Necklace327254158
Elegant Statue147236122
Witch Hat445454152
Druid Staff368262180
Wonder Society864872206
Elvarian Guard1044576225
Sack of Coins1225490266
Arcane Residue653654155
Elemental Marbles1005682240
Enchanted Tiara581836112
Ghost in a Bottle872854169
Badge typesMap 1Map 2Map 3All
Dwarven Brewery2684225335
Carpenters Guild1236103*151
Farmers Delight1140106157
Blacksmith Guild2068184272
Golden Bracelet1137103*151
Diamond Necklace1858158234
Elegant Statue1445122181
Witch Hat19*56152227
Druid Staff1969*180268
Wonder Society2477206307
Elvarian Guard2483225332
Sack of Coins30101*266397
Arcane Residue12*58155225
Elemental Marbles2787238354
Enchanted Tiara1243112167
Ghost in a Bottle1962169250
* starting points are added to the summaries but not each individual path

Last edited:

Skyking22141

I am new to fellowship adventures. I am on chapter 6 currently. When I look at the adventure items some are highlighted with a "blue" exclamation point. My list shows 4 items that are not highlighted. Are those the items I need to build? When I look at the game map, a path has been chosen and serveral items have been collected by 3 members. They seem to be doing all the work. How do I figure out what I can contribute and then how do I contribute to the group in order to help?

Lelanya

I am new to fellowship adventures. I am on chapter 6 currently. When I look at the adventure items some are highlighted with a "blue" exclamation point. My list shows 4 items that are not highlighted. Are those the items I need to build? When I look at the game map, a path has been chosen and serveral items have been collected by 3 members. They seem to be doing all the work. How do I figure out what I can contribute and then how do I contribute to the group in order to help?
Hi @Skyking22141 welcome to the Forum.
The items with an exclamation point are partially completed badges. Please read above, I have listed badge requirements. As far as helping go to the map interface, also described at the start, and look at what path has been marked. Look ahead, at the badges, compare what is achievable in your city, and make some badges. Talk to your fellows.

Good luck and happy Adventure!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
How do I figure out what I can contribute and then how do I contribute to the group in order to help?
I would also account for your availability. Making badges is one thing. Getting them in on the map or Pit to count is another. If your playing time is not very frequent, then there is a high chance your FS is going to be stuck on all the "hard" badges like blacksmiths and farmers when you do check in. I mean, chances are, you're prob not going to be able to drop off a badge like Guards when most people allegedly have those in abundance. (I said "allegedly", Inno. Don't be turning Guards into the next Sack of Coins fiasco.)

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Skyking22141 …. You aren’t in a Fellowship. Your city name says “Quit Playing Sorry “
If you aren’t in a Fellowship then there is no group to help or play with .
To get the full effects and rewards of a Fellowship Adventure you should try and join a Fellowship .
Goodluck ~

Skyking22141

Hi @Skyking22141 welcome to the Forum.
The items with an exclamation point are partially completed badges. Please read above, I have listed badge requirements. As far as helping go to the map interface, also described at the start, and look at what path has been marked. Look ahead, at the badges, compare what is achievable in your city, and make some badges. Talk to your fellows.

Good luck and happy Adventure!
Thanks for the advice.

MistyLorraine

This is intended to be a definitive guide to the Fellowship Adventures.

Intro
The Fellowship Adventures are a multi player event that occur periodically in the Elvenar calendar cycle. It is played, in our cities, and with our fellowships. In each city, there is an event interface, to the right of the avatar on browser format, and beyond the Fellowship shield in mobile platform. Once the event window is accessed, each player lands on a map. Each map begins at the bottom, and each fellowship must work its way upwards, towards a flag at the top. There is a starting point, and then 3 paths. Each path will have 8 waypoints. Each waypoint requires a preset amount of 3 types of badges. Badges are made in our cities, by performing typical game activities, but each one has specific guidelines. These may vary from one Adventure to the next, sometimes by a little and sometimes by a lot. There are 3 maps in total, followed by a whirlpool, called the Pit.

Participation/Eligibility
To participate in the Adventure, a player must be in a fellowship prior to the start of the Adventure, and ought to remain in that fellowship for the duration. In order for a player to gain a reward for the map, they must have placed a badge somewhere on the map, and the flag for the map must be claimed. This is true for each map in the Adventure. In order for a player to receive final rewards, they must have placed a badge on any map, and must still be in the Fellowship when the awards are handed out by the system, after the end of the event. Flags can only pulled by a member of the fellowship who has been promoted, to Ambassador, Mage, or the Archmage. If by some chance there are no active members who have been promoted in your fellowship, the best strategy is to contact Support for assistance.

General
This event is played not just in an individual player's city, but also with their fellowship. It is a group activity. No one person has to make all the badges in their own city, but rather the group as a whole does make badges, and works out the best strategy overall, to finish all three maps (if possible) in order to gain the rewards each one offers. It is possible to finish the map with about 8 active players, as the Adventure is designed to be accessible even to small fellowships. Larger groups may wish to do more work. Strategies and approaches, goals even, will vary depending on the size of the group, the resources each city can bring to the group activity, and the will of the players in it. That said, flags should only pulled, when all of the active members of a fellowship have placed a badge (and a reasonable effort has been made to reach those who are absent), and the group has agreed to move on to the next stage. Remember that is not possible to go back to a closed map, and badges can always be made in the interim while waiting on other members.

Tips on some general strategy
The Fellowship Adventure is a long event, and can be very intense. Some important points to remember:
Map 1 is easy to fill. Please remember to check that all of your active fellows have donated a badge before completing the map.
Map 2 is a bit more challenging, but the rewards are better. Again, try to leave room for others.
Map 3 is a lot more challenging; the rewards are a bit better than map 2. Small fellowships may have to work together carefully, to plan a good path and to make sure and finish one.
Some badges are difficult to make, and are more 'scarce' than others. This is an area that may change a bit from one Adventure to the next, or it may change a lot, when the waypoints are redrawn (we have seen 7 different types of Adventures since they first appeared in the summer of 2017). Typically, scarce badges are Farmers, Blacksmiths, Necklaces, Statues, Arcane Residues, and Coin badges. It's a good idea to check with your group on strategy, before placing scarce badges.

Rewards
Why participate? Well, often the rewards for maps 2 and 3, are Artifacts from a previous event, or a juicy Tome with a choice of buildings from a set. It is a good idea to poll the fellowship and discover who needs these rewards, and to enquire about members who wish to opt out of rewards, or are unavailable at times during the event.
The end of Adventure rewards, are typically mediocre. A small group may receive nothing, or perhaps a single time spell. Some groups will receive ranking points, perhaps Perk points, and maybe even a small building. This activity is more about the Fellowship working together towards a goal, than the actual reward for the final result. I have said it many times: FA can make a group, FA can break a group. It is up to each fellowship to determine the outcome.

Trouble spots
One more point, and this one is much debated, in various forms, in fellowships, on social media, here in the Forum, or wherever Elvenar players may gather (looking at you, Discord). Players can and will place a badge, in what appears to be a random location (by the fellowship's planners). Folks, when this occurs, PLEASE, be kind to one another. Accidents happen, just for starters. The person may be worried about placing a badge at all, they see an open spot, and grab it. They may not understand, or care, about the strategy. The other thing that can happen, is that someone will pull the flag prematurely. This too, happens, and it causes more drama than a misplaced badge. Group consensus is a mighty fine thing.

I will cover in detail, what the maps require at this time, and what is needed for badge production. I will update this file periodically, and give you a guide, as to links to various information.
Are you going to be keeping this current with each fellowship adventure? It seems resources are becoming hard to find when the FA begins each time. If you are not going to keep it up, do you have a link of a person who does get the information prior to each FA? Appreciate any advice and help.