• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Your Favorite Winter Building(s)..... GO!

Ihrlaen

To be fair, the Frozen Father Tree is a nice high-density Culture building across any chapter - top 20 of all time. One may not need or want a pure culture building, but that's a different conversation.

For me:

1670348691037.png

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I like the Goblin Gift Shop, which was in the previous 2 winter events but not in this one. I know that Father Tree of Candy Canes and Winter Star are both nearly identical stat-wise in terms of size and what they do. But I like the appearance of Goblin Gift Shop better.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh and one more thing...
I don't know who around here ever used the word "lampions" before Elvenar in everyday vernacular (@MaidenFair?), but certainly nobody in my neck of the woods. However, both surprisingly and frighteningly, my autocorrect suggests it now, and always with a capital L, which I think is giving it way more respect than it deserves! My autocorrect is like an impressionable young child that has picked up all sorts of new words, both the good and the bad, thanks to big brother Big Tech listening in on my chats in Elvenar.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
To be fair, the Frozen Father Tree is a nice high-density Culture building across any chapter - top 20 of all time. One may not need or want a pure culture building, but that's a different conversation.

For me:

View attachment 14108
Me me me me meeeee tooo. :) I blew all my cash at one time to get 12 of them, but I'm not putting them out until after the next FA. We're determined to reach new heights this time on the FA, so I'll be selling off a ton of items and replace them with winter stars when it's over.

Darielle

By the way, the current daily prize, Frozen Orc Vortex ... I can't remember it. Is it new? Are we getting the other pieces to it in this event? Or is it just an orphan being offered from a previous year?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
By the way, the current daily prize, Frozen Orc Vortex ... I can't remember it. Is it new? Are we getting the other pieces to it in this event? Or is it just an orphan being offered from a previous year?
The reprinted the Winter Set in this event. It was the very first set ever made if Elvengems is right. There are 4 pieces total. 2 are available as daily prizes. 1 is a grand prize at 300 presents. And the final piece is only available in the Royal Prize package. However I think the 2 pieces which are being offered as dailies are the best of the set. The other piece of the set which is being offered as a daily is Frozen Fountain, and it is a good mana producer. Even by itself with none of the other set pieces.

Darielle

The reprinted the Winter Set in this event. It was the very first set ever made if Elvengems is right. There are 4 pieces total. 2 are available as daily prizes. 1 is a grand prize at 300 presents. And the final piece is only available in the Royal Prize package. However I think the 2 pieces which are being offered as dailies are the best of the set. The other piece of the set which is being offered as a daily is Frozen Fountain, and it is a good mana producer. Even by itself with none of the other set pieces.
Thanks; I am not going to get a Royal pass this time, so I am not sure I want to get just one or two of a set. I'm surprised they offered it that way. Maybe to gin up more interest in the royal pass, idk.

BrinDarby

However I think the 2 pieces which are being offered as dailies are the best of the set.
I wish Inno also thought that way, and the 2 dailies wouldda been the
ones ya pay for, and the 2 other ones wouldda been the dailies.... For
way too many ppl those 2 currently offered dailies, only give supplies.
so F2P mid-lower CH players got hosed, like they need more tools.