• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

helya post, maybe

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Oh now that’s gettin better !!
Hmmm perhaps sharpen the fingers so I could trim hedges like Edward …..
or even cut the ribbon off my presents @crackie hasn’t given me yet !!!
Good find @Silver Lady !!!

Zoof

LMAO … I had one of those once in real life … lolol I needed it very badly and they are worthless ! You can grab something but if it’s heavy the lil clamp thingees can’t hold it …. So that’s out …. What’s next LOL
imma use a mulligan.

TAKE TWO!

1672096629779.png

Now it's truly unstoppable! They'll never outrun your reach!

Gkyr

Chef
LMAO … I had one of those once in real life … lolol I needed it very badly and they are worthless ! You can grab something but if it’s heavy the lil clamp thingees can’t hold it …. So that’s out …. What’s next LOL
Dropped your Jagermeister? You wouldn't settle for half full?

muffy.

LOL @Gkyr, either you know me to well or you’ve been peakin thru my blinds :D

Half full is normally the way I look at things ….. but not with jager … it’s half empty, time for a refill lol

muffy.

LOL .. LOL I could hold a bottle by the tiny part of the neck .. and the shot glass in the other hand !
As for the long straw , lol I have a secret a weapon … it may look like something…but it’s really something else LOL
Did ya get that ? :D

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh snap! Somehow the one with the shortest arms survived (caused?) all the carnage. :eek:
YXNTjbPq28SGLzFR-aD5MY0x_TZOb1I981nCATveZpo.jpg