• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

unit buf's on the browser

Huor

I remember you used to be able to see what buf's (buildings, chicken, etc...) you had in effect for your units in the browser? I thought I clicked on the "i" for information in the fight selection screen (or battle screen). but there's nothing there anymore? I'm I confused again on where I was seeing this info. The problem I'm having is I can't tell if any of these buildings are working anymore?

Attachments

• nobufs.png
    nobufs.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 36
  • chicken.png
    chicken.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Seeing the same thing. The units don't even show the boost from the AW's anymore. There does not appear to be any boost to either health or attack. I only checked browser so far; not quite sure how to check on mobile, but I'm gonna figure it out shortly, lol!
@Astram
Is this a known bug they're working on?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Seeing the same thing. The units don't even show the boost from the AW's anymore. There does not appear to be any boost to either health or attack. I only checked browser so far; not quite sure how to check on mobile, but I'm gonna figure it out shortly, lol!
@Astram
Is this a known bug they're working on?
Maybe they're working on it like the debuff bug. Things are so screwy and not behaving according to paper that they're just gonna hide all the numbers so nobody knows how messed up the battle system really is...

Yogi Dave

I'd really, really like to see this fixed soon. I have 44 5d building in my city at the moment, 6 of which are currently active, but it's tough to find which ones they are. I don't keep track of what the offense and defense values are for the various troops so how do I know when they have died? I've always used the percentages shown to see when my troops are no longer getting help from the buildings.

There is a reason behind the madness of keeping them in the city. I save them until I'm ready to feed the brown bears and use the hammers to fill my MH to buy troops. (I buy KP with the coins, call me crazy). This week there is a bonus since I'll wait for the FA to cash them in for 1.144 million coins (lots of coin sacks) and 211 million hammers for troop training.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I just used a Troop Boosting Potion from the Cauldron before going into the Spire. The Potion boost is now shown in the tooltip, but none of the other boosts (AW's, fed fire chicken, temp boost bldgs) showed up. I fought the first floor of the Spire (mix of manual and auto-fighting) and my losses seem similar to last week's Spire. I'm using the same temp boost bldgs for both weeks of Spire.
It does appear to be a visual issue, but I didn't track the actual attack and damage numbers, nor did I try to figure out if the attack and health numbers reflected any of the other boosts.
I'd also like to see this fixed asap. I look at those individual troop boosts to make decisions about upgrading relevant AW's. I also use the expired bldgs similar to the way @Yogi Dave described to boost supplies for troop production/brown bear feedings. I don't have nearly the number he does (usually between 8-12 5d bldgs) but it is annoying to go hunt down the bldgs after an unexpectedly difficult fight to figure out if something expired.

bkbajb

I put a ticket in last week and was told that it is just a visual problem. I disagreed and now I see that I am right. Inno owes us troops and a fix to this problem

bkbajb

LOL

When did Inno ever repay us for their mistakes?

Other games do that all the time.
"Server was down for maintenence? Here's 25 diamonds"
"We messed up a buff? Here's 10 Cerberus battalions"

never see that here

I know, I know but I had to throw it out there

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I do not agree with that. I am losing more troops now then before

Then you have done something else in your city to cause that or it is just bad luck. This glitch was on Beta too and you can be guaranteed that if the boosts were missing, the hardcore testers there would have been screaming about it.