• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relax and Be Merry growing towards 10 tournament chest. Want to help us get there? We have openings.

Tuschunreal

I recently took over as archmage of "Relax and Be Merry" in Elcysandir. We are ramping up tourney play 4,5 now 6 chests this week. Steady growth toward 10 chests. Take a look at our overview and consider joining our journey. cheers...tuschunreal

Tuschunreal

I recently took over as archmage of "Relax and Be Merry" in Elcysandir. We are ramping up tourney play 4,5 now 6 chests this week. Steady growth toward 10 chests. Take a look at our overview and consider joining our journey. cheers...tuschunrea
We are 22 members strong and growing stronger every week. Come take the last spots and have a bit of fun.

Tuschunreal

I recently took over as archmage of "Relax and Be Merry" in Elcysandir. We are ramping up tourney play 4,5 now 6 chests this week. Steady growth toward 10 chests. Take a look at our overview and consider joining our journey. cheers...tuschunreal
I'd love to say 'Rare opening in Relax and Be Merry" like some long lived fellowships do but that isn't us. If you are interested in joining a fellowship growing to reach 10 chests come take a look. cheers...tuschunreal

Last edited:

Tuschunreal

Yes, we continue our journey to becoming a weekly 10 chest FS. We are now successfully doing 10 chest pushes once a month. We are looking for some more experienced players to join our merry band. Contact @Tuschunreal if you are interested.

Tuschunreal

Six months since my first post in this thread. We are doing pretty good. Just finished our first spire push and have been doing monthly 10 chest tourney pushes. We have had a few players move on. Some because we weren't what they wanted and I hope their journey is grand. Some because real life is real life and Elvenar became a distraction (that is a bad thing as for me...Elvenar is supposed to be a respite from RL when needed.) In any case, I have learned so much and really appreciate what others have been willing to share with me in my journey. Relax and Be Merry is like other FS's...we are looking for players to join us. Just drop me a line in game and we can see if our developing culture might work for you.

Tuschunreal

oh no, Relax and Be Merry is no more but we Get'er Done. So we decided to rename our FS Get'er Done. Players that like to Get'er Done are welcome to join us.