• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Fan Art

Teolison

First of all, thanks to creaters of Elvenar! This game inspires :)
I tryied to create something with Elvenar theme. You can see my 3d creation with Elvenar Character
But... It's shame for me! I don't know the name of this wood elf. Could you please tell me her name?
I choose this character because I play the Celtic harp. Related instrument to this forest lyre. You can hear my music in the video with favorite Elvenar character.

simlion-3d-45345353.jpg

simlion-3d-4534533.jpg

simlion-3d-453453453.jpg

ps I created these renders with the magic tools (Marvelous Designer, Zbrush, Maya). No AI only hand made

My other works https://www.artstation.com/simlion

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Awesome, @Teolison! I have Maya experience as well. I find 3D modeling a very meditative process. It's like playing on the clay wheel without the actual mess. However, texturing, rigging, lighting, and animation are anything but and not at all a meditative process. I don't have the patience for it, especially the endless tweaking of texture files/maps to get things just right. That being said, excellent work in all those areas, especially the texturing of her wardrobe! I feel like I pick up more nuanced details every time I look at that second picture too. Also, great soundtrack, Hans Zimmer! *clap clap clap*

Teolison

Awesome, @Teolison! I have Maya experience as well. I find 3D modeling a very meditative process. It's like playing on the clay wheel without the actual mess. However, texturing, rigging, lighting, and animation are anything but and not at all a meditative process. I don't have the patience for it, especially the endless tweaking of texture files/maps to get things just right. That being said, excellent work in all those areas, especially the texturing of her wardrobe! I feel like I pick up more nuanced details every time I look at that second picture too. Also, great soundtrack, Hans Zimmer! *clap clap clap*
Thank you, crackie! I agree with you. Personally, I had a winding way to 3d CG. Now I decided to use my inspiration from Elvenar to practice with 3d clothes and character creation :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
to practice with 3d clothes and character creation
Go make some content for the Metaverse and bring in some bling! I read that people are spending a fortune buying exclusive designer digital goods (not NFTs, for virtual reality) now. :D

Teolison

Hi! Another work inspired by Elvenar. It's my gift for the Elvenar team and all players here :)

I noticed that Elvenar was released on April 8, 2015. On this occasion, I have prepared a small gift for the InnoGames team and for everyone who support and play the Elvenar.

A small fanvideo, but it took some work.

I created the music, 3d environment and character. Visual was inspired by the Elvenar world.
For this tune I play the real acoustic instruments - low whistle and Celtic harp.
No AI only handmade :D and great 2d art by InnoGames as references

Dream.png

I wish success to the creators of Elvenar, active players and generous donations! :)
Thank you!

(MOD EDIT ) No outside links, link removed

Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Hi! Another work inspired by Elvenar. It's my gift for the Elvenar team and all players here :)

I noticed that Elvenar was released on April 8, 2015. On this occasion, I have prepared a small gift for the InnoGames team and for everyone who support and play the Elvenar.

A small fanvideo, but it took some work.

I created the music, 3d environment and character. Visual was inspired by the Elvenar world.
For this tune I play the real acoustic instruments - low whistle and Celtic harp.
No AI only handmade :D and great 2d art by InnoGames as references

View attachment 15334

I wish success to the creators of Elvenar, active players and generous donations! :)
Thank you!

https://www.artstation.com/simlion
I LOVE THIS!!!! TY FOR SHARING!!! Yes, I'm yelling/shouting it bc so awesome!

Teolison

Hello! I'd like to share with you my another fanvideo in honor of the Elvenar game. I started this work before Elvenar Birthday.

I'v been playing Elvenar for 3 years. The game was some way peaceful respite in tough days for me.
This is my way of saying thanks to the InnoGames team for the Elvenar kingdom.

For the video I created music, environment and character based on the game.
Thank you for the inspiration!

simlion-2land2.jpg