• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just for Crackie

StarLoad

Hey @crackie it's NATIONAL POPCORN DAY.

1674164195712.png

1674164213770.png

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@crackie
Add alil jager … you’ll have the perfect bomb !!!! Happy cracked corn day

Attachments

• CD354C65-D483-4C8D-8EAC-7340AFA9EFF2.jpeg
    CD354C65-D483-4C8D-8EAC-7340AFA9EFF2.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 31

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie
Add alil jager … you’ll have the perfect bomb !!!! Happy cracked corn day
Haha, thank you, @muffy. but I think you're my designated drinker so...
Also, it's Bud Sorceress's Nuclear Revenge. Buddy's the pyromaniac with a penchant for blowing up things, not me. It's all her, I tell ya! ALL HER!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm just about ready to pull a second home-made pizza from the oven. If you can get the beer here in time, I'll definitely drink it for you. AND, as an added bonus, (because I'm such a nice guy), I'll tell you how much you enjoyed it How's that for generous?

AJ

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I'm just about ready to pull a second home-made pizza from the oven. If you can get the beer here in time, I'll definitely drink it for you. AND, as an added bonus, (because I'm such a nice guy), I'll tell you how much you enjoyed it How's that for generous?

AJ
:rolleyes:Hmmmmm Gotta think about that..... Sounds a little one sided @ajqtrz

Last edited:

crackie

This thread is going to kill me with the @ notifications. That was your plan all along, wasn’t it, @ed1960?

crackie

@crackie …. Ha ha made you look lol
Dammit. It worked.
Lol had to check and make sure my halo was intact
We’ve went over this. That ain’t a halo over your head. I can smell the Funyion from here.
I would never imply you were into or up to shenanigans, but Buddy and Crew is another matter.
You are correct, sir. Buddy is not up to shenanigans. She is down with shenanigans.