• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rules regarding Multi Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I am aware of the inconsistency(s) in the rule sets and otherwise and have brought it up to the CM well before this. It applies not only to this but also the GDPR rules and regulations enacted since the publication of said rules.

Dew Spinner

I am aware of the inconsistency(s) in the rule sets and otherwise and have brought it up to the CM well before this. It applies not only to this but also the GDPR rules and regulations enacted since the publication of said rules.
Inno needs to come out with a clear and concise definition of this Rule, Inno can not have 2 rules about the same issue that are the exact opposite of each other.

Dew Spinner

What is there to prevent 1 player from making 25 cities in the same world and having them all in the same FS? As long as their Trades and KP Swaps are "balanced" then this would technically not be against the rules.

Dew Spinner

I suggest you ask Inno in order to clear up your confusion. You are incorrect in your assumption of what is allowed as far as two IDs in the same world, and are partially incorrect in your second assumption as well.

If it were illegal to have two cities in the same world, then many people would dishonestly claim that they were husband and wife or brother and sister, in order to work around that rule. I believe in honesty, which is why I asked Inno beforehand what was allowed and what isn't. I suggest you ask someone in charge so they can clarify their whole policy for you. I don't want to state what I was told about the policy because I believe it would be better coming directly from someone in authority.
Astram is our liaison to Inno, Contacting support is not contacting Inno itself, there is no way to contact Inno itself, that I know of. As the developer of this game, Inno needs to have clear and concise rules, not 2 rules that state the exact opposite of each other. There is no reason to use the term "Pushing" if that term is not clearly and concisely defined. It is either legal to have a FS comprised solely of your Main city and 24 Alts or it is not, it can't be both ways.

BrinDarby

This reminds me of a STNG:NG episode, where Ensign Crusher
broke a rule and was going to be put to death. Captain Piquard
wasn't worried about the "godlike" creature enforcing that world's
rules, but how Piquard followed federation rules.

When you look @ how any entity followes thier own rules, or doesn't
whats missing here is the fact they made thier rules, so if they want
to chg them, they can....... Not like , the fact they cannot just change
EU/USA laws to suit themselves... When you cannot follow your own
rules, how can you then expect your customers to follow them ???

BrinDarby

The wider internet community suffers the same problem,
Content/Game moderation. That costs $$$ because AI
currently cannot ferret out human ingenuity correctly,
nor should anything that is "subjective" be left to AI.
Even humans don't get it right all the time either.

Subjective enforcement of any Law, leads down the path
where the rule of law becomes useless itself.

StarLoad

Subjective enforcement of any Law, leads down the path
where the rule of law becomes useless itself.
In the USA I am of Legal drinking age, but if I travel to another country I may not be. The application of laws depends more on which is applied first or second, and so on. Us trying to determine the proper application is silly, better to wait for an official answer from the CM, as promised

Ed.

BrinDarby

@ed1960 ,
I was speaking in generalities..... even that time a officer
let you off with a warning , not a ticket... is subjective
enforcement of a law. Since the internet is borderless
the 1st set of laws that should be adhere'd to are the laws
where the product/service is being sold.

Even in the USA now, a big battle between state's rights vs
federal rights is brewing..... States are making constitutional
changes that conflict with the US constitution. So I am very
sympathetic to any company with this problem.

In order to make this, or any game better, the playerbase
should be allowed to discuss and suggest solutions to
moderation, game rules, punishments, ect. It then falls to
the company, thats Inno here, to take thier customers's
concerns seriously, even if they don't make chgs that are
ask'd for.

We also cannot follow "hockey rules" , where the person
breaking the rule gets off scott free and the person who
retaliates is the 1 in the penalty box.

All us players want is a even playing field for all, and to
clearly know what the rules are, and to have those rules
be the actual rules, not just a guideline that is subjectively
interpreted.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
In some cases, like the EN servers there was an interpretation that meant you couldn't even play with family in the same FS legally due to a moronic misinterpretation of rule # 7
As the one that put the spotlight on that idiotic post over here, I would say that over there, they only like to make a big show of it by throwing the entire book at unsuspecting newbies on the forum in order to create a very welcoming, wholesome, and inviting environment. When it comes to actual enforcement of things in the live game though, a lot less is done, as evident by number of people who complain reported alt accounts continue to exist with evidence before getting their posts moderated out of existence. There is a lot of heavy-handed gavel smashing on the front end, but a whole lot less work happens on the back end. But overall, yes, it is somewhat silly and ridiculous I have to keep two sets of rules in my head of what EN support allows versus US support.

We play for FUN not for prizes but if you have only nonsens to say leave it.
But back to fellowship adventures…

This is why I don’t really need to care or concern myself too much with application/interpretation of rules or if prizes makes any difference in the discussion. There are FS dedicated to FAs, just as there are FS that exist not just for 19th chest, but to beat everyone on all servers in tourney, which is a level of bragging rights that is only tracked by an outside 3rd party site. There are also FS where straddling both of those are true bc they only know “no chill” mode and go all out for everything and anything. I imagine an FA FS will have cities optimized for the event, just like 19th chest tourney FS will have a bunch of people halted at ch16. Well, if there are FS are hitting 200k+ when prizes are inconsequential, do we honestly think prizes will change anything for everyone else that have elected not to strengthen their FA muscles this whole time? As if a FS that exists solely to do FAs wouldn’t figure out how to still dominate if they rebalance the badges or change whatever other FA rules. If a FS doesn’t even want to do 40k now, they aren’t even going to be the competition for rank when they actually throw “real” prizes in there. I am a fan of FAs, but I am also aware of the limitations of what my FS is willing to do before burnout sets in. We are not an FA-centric FS so if other FS want to drop 200k, then hey, they are free to and we will be happy not to compete with that. Even if they give out 5000 :diamond: to the winners, we will still not be their competition bc burnout will claim many in my FS and I’d rather keep my FS in tact than have 5000 more:diamond:.

Honestly, I think the devs intentionally put in crap prizes as to not encourage shantytowns to do the event, but people just can’t help their competitive nature. They prob didn’t think many will bother with 19th chest either. Essentially, if they changed the prizes to be more meaningful, it would just be a lot more complaining, but mostly from people not willing to push themselves to do 200k or whatever intangible number of points anyway. Mostly more armchair quarterbacks talking than walking to back up their FS is even organized enough to do that much in FA at all. Oh wait, it’s already how it is now…

Dew Spinner

Just think of ALL the Diamonds that could be in the Main City's account with Gold Spire...25 x 275 = 6,875 Diamonds each and every week, plus all the individual Diamonds from the 25 cities climbing the Spire, plus all the Diamonds from the 25 MAs, Plus all the Diamonds from doing chapter quests, Daily Login gifts, buildings that give Diamonds, etc.

Dew Spinner

Please be aware that our General Terms and Conditions were created to apply across all our games and are not necessarily tailor made for every individual game. For this reason, our game rules are created to provide more specific rules for playing each of our individual games. Therefore, the game rules of Elvenar should be considered paramount.
So which rule about Alt accounts applies to this game, It's legal or it's illegal.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Please be aware that our General Terms and Conditions were created to apply across all our games and are not necessarily tailor made for every individual game. For this reason, our game rules are created to provide more specific rules for playing each of our individual games. Therefore, the game rules of Elvenar should be considered paramount.
Thanks for clearing that up, @Villanesque ! That makes perfect sense.

Dew Spinner

Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points, etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.

The keywords is Resource transfers which imply items that can be donated or traded so that means Goods and KP.
Thank you, so therefore I can make a FS with 1 main city and 24 alts to get Gold Spire Diamonds and do this across all eight worlds to get more Gold Spire Diamonds and also get more Tournament, Spire and FA rewards, seeing these resources can not be traded, excluding the KP of course. Thanks for clarifying this.

There you have it folks, there is no reason not to have your FS be a Gold Spire, 10+ chest, FA Beast. Just get a bunch of alts into your FS and have at it! Go Get Those Diamonds!!!

Just make sure to screenshot the Mod's and CM's answers to this issue, in case Inno tries to ban you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.