• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

DeletedUser26654

Well, The Secrets of Alchemy just began this morning and another new thing in two days? In the meantime, there was no email with event goodies either. Bah.......

DeletedUser26654

100 free goodies in my mail this morning.
Inno, did you see the above? I am signed up to get email notifications and for each event, I have to say something about getting nothing. WHY?Buh bye. I'm sure I'm not the only person unhappy with the secrecy here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huor

Chances are they will run it along side of the regular quests as they do in their other games. the regular quests are still chapter storylines and the season pass is an add on that they even run along with the events. just another form of revenue options as well as free to play goodies as the season pass has a purchase line the same as the "royal" prize line. at least in roc. haven't seen elvenar's version yet.

Maeryn

Chances are they will run it along side of the regular quests as they do in their other games. the regular quests are still chapter storylines and the season pass is an add on that they even run along with the events. just another form of revenue options as well as free to play goodies as the season pass has a purchase line the same as the "royal" prize line. at least in roc. haven't seen elvenar's version yet.
Elvenar's version is a bit different only one reward path with the paid to get mixed in with the free to get so it takes longer to get to the free rewards. Another of the free rewards are choose between different items culture or military or a good.

The only pay quests I have seen are of the donate to a neighbor's ancient wonder. You are allowed to reroll a weekly quest twice a week if you get something impossible to do.

Lady Dastardly

@spambrando - I'm sorry you are unhappy, but your posting of support's response to you is against the forum rules

13. Discussions about bans and support tickets
It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Some more screenshots of the different tabs not shown in the announcement thread:

Help screens
1674728132535.png1674728152924.png1674728167878.png1674728184301.png

Daily and weekly quests, and the rewards tab.
1674728225294.png1674728311811.png1674728247201.png

BlueBlade

It just popped up on my screen and nearly scared me... Did you see how many diamonds the Season Pass cost? 3000! Betta was only 2500. What's going on? Wow.. Live worlds have it tough. ;) Not that I'm going to do the Season Pass.. haha...

Deleted User - 1759441

double events and this stupid witch brewing thing, so actually 3 things is driving me quickly to that customer service area that has me saying, "Delete My Account" i had about a year of playing on this account before i got to the time sink, no fun levels and would of deleted it anyways, but all this crap they are trying to shove at me, (us) right now, well you can read the frustrations from the posts. This time, i will NOT be rolling a new account either. Been here since the beginning and this is nothing i want to spend money on, and yes, i pull out my credit card every month, or did, I will spend the diamonds i have while i see if this tangled mess straightens out? (I am sure the fanbois will all come to support it)

gernsey

double events and this stupid witch brewing thing, so actually 3 things is driving me quickly to that customer service area that has me saying, "Delete My Account" i had about a year of playing on this account before i got to the time sink, no fun levels and would of deleted it anyways, but all this crap they are trying to shove at me, (us) right now, well you can read the frustrations from the posts. This time, i will NOT be rolling a new account either. Been here since the beginning and this is nothing i want to spend money on, and yes, i pull out my credit card every month, or did, I will spend the diamonds i have while i see if this tangled mess straightens out? (I am sure the fanbois will all come to support it)

i don't understand this take. Is this because people competing at the top end can use these new systems to gain an advantage over people that don't spend money, or at least don't spend as much money? That seems a potentially valid criticism .

The previous quest system that this replaces was mostly useless, the rewards didn't scale. It only was useful at the start of the game. Without spending any money this systems has vastly more interesting and useful rewards.