• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update 1.168 - Discussion thread

StormShark55

New update but now I can't spend knowledge points on research, all the research is blacked out and inaccessible.

free-spirit

New update but now I can't spend knowledge points on research, all the research is blacked out and inaccessible.
The cauldron research is mandatory now. You have to go back to chapter 5 and finish it before you can complete any other researches. It's about halfway through.

Talaedraiia

I can zoom out on mobile and see my whole city! Thank you! :)
I’m on mobile also, and I can’t see my whole city without moving it around the screen. This is a pain in the rear when everything is ready to collect, but I need to first do something like add enhancements. Since i have to touch outside the city boundary to scroll around or I will move a building or a road, I’m constantly collecting things I don’t want yet. If I zoom out, I just see a small amount of my city made bigger

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I’m on mobile also, and I can’t see my whole city without moving it around the screen. This is a pain in the rear when everything is ready to collect, but I need to first do something like add enhancements. Since i have to touch outside the city boundary to scroll around or I will move a building or a road, I’m constantly collecting things I don’t want yet. If I zoom out, I just see a small amount of my city made bigger
Mine didn't do it either until I updated the app yesterday. I realized that is why I couldn't see it before. Double check that you updated since the release they just brought out.

YarL

Had to manually go out and grab this mobile update on both iPad and phone iOS, and absolutely love the enhanced zoom capability. Bringing the applause of a few of my teammates with me here.
Love how quickly it adjusts as well, zooming in and out.
I am impressed with how well the feature worked; thanks developers!

It would be nice to see my explored lands in a zoomed out way so I could see the whole thing.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ok, problem solved with update. It always updated automatically before. Don’t know why it didn’t do it this time
Because Apple uses "Phased Release." They stagger app update deliveries over a week or two to avoid load problems. Your IOS devices would likely have updated in a day or five. If you don't want to wait, you can force an update at any time.