• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cauldron Recipes

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This is not a discussion of the Cauldron but of what recipes work. By listing some and testing them across multiple users we may actually figure out how to get what we want.

Here's one I've made.

Best General Mayhem Recipe

4 Mana Shell,
4 Flying Iris,
4 Ear Truffle
4 Cottoncloud Bud

Enter in any order, the results are the same.

Result: General Mayhem to 34% at a cost of 3682 witch points.

Maximum "serving" 100% and 50% critical, use 25 (6 of each ingredient plus one of any of them) 55.9%

AJ

Moho

Chef
I thought the recipes reset every week?
I don't think the recipes reset every week.

I haven't written anything down. It takes very little to experiment with the ingredients which induce the effect I am after. And I don't plan to use more than one piece of each. If I am lucky, a 10% effect will suffice.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

This is not a discussion of the Cauldron but of what recipes work. By listing some and testing them across multiple users we may actually figure out how to get what we want.

Here's one I've made.

4 Mana Shell,
4 Flying Iris,
4 Ear Truffle
4 Cottoncloud Bud

Maximum "serving" 100% and 50% critical, use 25 (6 of each ingredient plus one of any of them) 55.9%

AJ
I have tried this one for couple of weeks now & it totally works for me. :) Ty :)))

Deleted User - 849411552

I have two recipes for Trader's Basic Plea - increase Tier 1 production:
54% nut, 23% iris, 23% leaf
(for example: 7 nut, 3 iris, 3 leaf)
OR
8% shells, 24% eggs, 36% blossoms, 32% buds
(for example: 2 Shells, 6 Eggs, 9 Blossoms, 8 Buds)

and one for Magical Tax Increase - increase coin production:
52% nut, 48% iris
(for example: 13 Beetlenut, 12 Iris)

These two could be useful for Fellowship Adventures.

[Edited to include example quantities]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dew Spinner

I have two recipes for Trader's Basic Plea - increase Tier 1 production:
54% nut, 23% iris, 23% leaf
OR
8% shells, 24% eggs, 36% blossoms, 32% buds

and one for Magical Tax Increase - increase coin production:
52% nut, 48% iris

These two could be useful for Fellowship Adventures.
Could you post how many times to use each ingredient instead of the percentages, Please! For us less mathematical geniuses!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 849411552

Yes of course. Edited to include examples.

Two of these recipes include a total of 25 ingredients, but that is how I mixed them. I would likely half those values in the future because I have become more conscious of using witch points.

At this point I'm trying to reserve witch points for research, as much as possible. So I just make a token potion with just one ingredient so that I can move on to doing more research.

Dew Spinner

Could you post how many times to use each ingredient instead of the percentages, Please! For us math challenged players!

Yes of course. Edited to include examples.

Two of these recipes include a total of 25 ingredients, but that is how I mixed them. I would likely half those values in the future because I have become more conscious of using witch points.

At this point I'm trying to reserve witch points for research, as much as possible. So I just make a token potion with just one ingredient so that I can move on to doing more research.
Yes that is what I am doing too, I only add 1 ingredient once because I don't care as much about the success rate of brewing a very low level Potion and use the rest of the Witch Points for Studying.

Dew Spinner

Here's one I've made.

4 Mana Shell,
4 Flying Iris,
4 Ear Truffle
4 Cottoncloud Bud

AJ
I thought the ear truffle and the cotton cloud bud made the Mercenary Camp Potion not the Barracks Potion, am I missing somethins about the combinations?

Dew Spinner

Each resource can effect multiple recipes. This recipe I give makes the greatest impact on General Mayhem potion. They may also impact Mercenary Camp potions too
Would you have a recipe for the Damage boost to the Training grounds Troops. I can't look to see the name the witch is walking around the forest right now!

Inyri

Would you have a recipe for the Damage boost to the Training grounds Troops. I can't look to see the name the witch is walking around the forest right now!
For monster's mayhem this week, you can try something like this with non-diamond ingredients:

5 part beetlenut
5 part nightshade blossom
5 part bitterhair leaf
4 part mocking tongues
2 part eye sprouts

6429 wp used, 91.7% success chance, 50.2% monster mayhem trigger for me.

The mix will probably work if less or more ingredients are mixed in roughly similar proportion, but I can't say for sure :)

The potion success rate can be made higher, but then the monster mayhem trigger will be lower.

I'm still trying to figure out ingredient interaction, and I'm not sure if people with different numbers of diplomas and available effects per ingredient are going to get widely different results, or can still use some kind of template. Hopefully there will be some commonality :)

Dew Spinner

For monster's mayhem this week, you can try something like this with non-diamond ingredients:

5 part beetlenut
5 part nightshade blossom
5 part bitterhair leaf
4 part mocking tongues
2 part eye sprouts

6429 wp used, 91.7% success chance, 50.2% monster mayhem trigger for me.

The mix will probably work if less or more ingredients are mixed in roughly similar proportion, but I can't say for sure :)

The potion success rate can be made higher, but then the monster mayhem trigger will be lower.

I'm still trying to figure out ingredient interaction, and I'm not sure if people with different numbers of diplomas and available effects per ingredient are going to get widely different results, or can still use some kind of template. Hopefully there will be some commonality :)
Thank You that's very helpful!

Deleted User - 849411552

This is fascinating Katwick!

So how do the numbers on the x-axis translate into ingredient names?

Katwick

Cartographer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230206_193054_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230206_193054_Elvenar.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 185
Last edited: