• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inno Forces Cauldron

Moho

Chef
True:

IMG02.jpg

elvenbee

-there have been many suggestions that relate to finding better use for excess coins/supplies/etc that were NOT the wholesaler (or complaints re the wholesaler
-likewise players who get zero benefit from the previously existing cycling quests, and complained about that/sought changes
-and players who simply get to a high enough level that they need things to challenge or interest them

basically, growth keeps players coming back. stagnation does not.
i am glad the devs are actively working to improve and add to this game.
The Cauldron doesn't use the excess coins/supplies. Yes you get the points from the tournament, but the coins/supplies used in the tournament aren't large enough to make it impact that is worth it, especially when they are only used in catering and you have to use other resources as well. Plus, the cauldron has effects that could potentially increase coin/supply production, which is counterproductive of your first point.

Season of Dreams is your second point, since that replaced the existing cycling quests.

Heard and agreed on the third point. I'm definitely the same way, I like the events that Inno rolls out. My only complaint is that they should give us a week or two or recoup after them, but that's a whole different topic.

I'm glad that the game is actively being improved and new features/events are being added as well. I just think people's frustration with it when they aren't features that have been actively requested is understandable. Obviously, we either have to move past their frustration and continuing playing, or people will decide that the game isn't for them anymore. Their initial frustration is valid though.

defiantoneks

The Cauldron doesn't use the excess coins/supplies. Yes you get the points from the tournament, but the coins/supplies used in the tournament aren't large enough to make it impact that is worth it, especially when they are only used in catering and you have to use other resources as well. Plus, the cauldron has effects that could potentially increase coin/supply production, which is counterproductive of your first point.
you're obviously not spending your excess coins and supplies in the Study area.

elvenbee

you're obviously not spending your excess coins and supplies in the Study area.
I got frustrated with trying to brew the potions and drinking them, so no. Why would I continue with it? Just to get rid of excess coins and supplies? Doesn't make sense. They can come up with better ways to get rid of the excess coins and supplies.

elvenbee

since they just DID i would not expect additional major changes. just because you refuse to take any time to understand the full options of the game, that's your choice. but you cant act like you aren't given the tools.
I didn't say I expected them too, I said they could come up with better ways. Not once did I act like I wasn't given the tools, I didn't take the time to understand it since they released THREE things at once. I picked two of them. I think it was idiotic of them to do all three so closely together. If they had spaced them out more, they probably would've gotten a better response.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
they released THREE things at once. I picked two of them. I think it was idiotic of them to do all three so closely together.
What 3 things? Events are near-constant and Seasons is a pretty basic quest revamp, so really just the cauldron requires any sort of "learning".
Unless I'm missing the 3rd thing?
regarding the cauldron, I really like it, and it gives players something we've been asking for for a long time: a late-game resource sink, and it does that rather well, and with a slight tweak would do it brilliantly.
Maybe don't knock it till you really try it?

Last edited:

bkbajb

What 3 things? Events are near-constant and Seasons is a pretty basic quest revamp, so really just the cauldron requires any sort of "learning".
Unless I'm missing the 3rd thing?
regarding the cauldron, I really like it, and it gives players something we've been asking for for a long time: a late-game resource sink, and it does that rather well, and with a slight tweak would do it brilliantly.
Maybe don't knock it till you really try it?

I agree with you. Yes we need to learn how to use the Cauldron to maximize it's effects but it is no big deal. The event and Seasons are no brainers so I do not understand why so many players are upset about it, other then they are looking for another easy addition and do not want to take the time to learn.