• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Absolutely Nothing Unusual or Suspicious Happening Here

Who is the best mastermind with the best plot to execute The Great Heist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It’s gotta be the Caldron besides inducing you to drink large quantities of C2H6O it disrupts cognition by overloading the neural pathways.
I had to google C2H60. Just because I hang out in a grain field doesn't mean I have a drinking problem! I mean, @muffy. hangs out with chocolate milk cows but seems to have a Jager problem. Also, I think my cognition is being overloaded by bad ideas being planted into my neural pathways.

crackie

I have had a few months to stew on this and I'm not sure what that funny sensation rearing its head in the back of my mind is. I don't think it's Regret, but maybe its sister Doubt. I sincerely apologize for instigating the heist that resulted in the theft of the Magic Accomplish Button. It seems like after the Magic Accomplish Button fell into the wrong hands, well, things stopped magically being accomplished now. Oops. I apologize for the inconvenience the disappearance of the Magic Accomplish Button may have caused. We now turn our attention to the missing person's report about the disappearance of Shannon Egan.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I had to google C2H60. Just because I hang out in a grain field doesn't mean I have a drinking problem! I mean, @muffy. hangs out with chocolate milk cows but seems to have a Jager problem. Also, I think my cognition is being overloaded by bad ideas being planted into my neural pathways.
No jager problems here … least not the way me n the heifers see it …only problem at times may be the lack of … but still no problem , the stores on the corner LOL . That Magic Button has got you thinkin sideways …told ya to take charge … but noooooo

Last edited:

crackie

No jager problems here … least not the way me n the heifers see it …only problem at times may be the lack of … but still no problem , the stores on the corner LOL . That Magic Button has got you think sideways …told ya to take charge … but noooooo
I disagree. You DO have a drinking problem if you are both drinking and conferring with chocolate milk cows.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Lol, @crackie ! I would have gotten there a lot faster if I’d read the rest of the chat first. XD

@Gkyr , depends on how early. If we go as far back as, say, Layamon’s Brut (c. 1200) I’ll have to spend a lot more time puzzling words out but anything much later than that is probably tolerably smooth sailing. :D

Gkyr

Chef
@Gkyr , depends on how early. If we go as far back as, say, Layamon’s Brut (c. 1200) I’ll have to spend a lot more time puzzling words out but anything much later than that is probably tolerably smooth sailing. :D
Well, I am not a scholar but I was given a gift of a Middle English poem titled "Unknown, tr. by Rachel Linn from Annot and John"
The first six lines go like this:
"Ichot a burde in a bour ase beryl so bryht,
Ase saphyr in selver, semly on syht,
Ase jaspe the gentil that lemeth with lyht,
Ase gernet in golde, ant ruby wel ryht.
Ase onycle he ys, on yholden on hyht,
Ase diamaund the dere in day, when he is dyht,
That is about a quarter of it.
If it is something that you recognize and have interest in I can PM the rest of it, followed by the translation.
G

Silver Lady

Just for @muffy.

IMG_0524.jpeg