• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
This new feature replaced the old repeatable quests which, as far as I know, most players ignored past chapter 6ish.

I would think even minimum participation would be a win.

Dew Spinner

On the Seasons thread?
Yes, because the train of thought was about peer pressure to participate in certain things, hence my response and why I didn't mention the Cauldron specifically at first. Obviously, there isn't going to be peer pressure to do the Season's quests.

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
I wonder why they changed the daily quest prizes.
Screenshots_2023-02-21-15-39-38.png

Lady Dastardly

I wonder why they changed the daily quest prizes.

These revisions to the Daily chest were made on Beta awhile ago, probably because there were a lot of complaints about how paltry a reward the 2 time boosters were. I suspect the fact that the Season replaces the rotating quests, which gave coins and supplies as rewards, also lead to the rebalancing. This should be more helpful to early chapter players who previously benefitted the most from the rotating quests. Especially those on the new tech tree where there is a bit of a coin and supply crunch. As @Iyapo said, they changed the rewards for the better, so I commend them for that.

BrinDarby

Seasons are a better replacement for personal tasks,
and even if ya don't finish.... every 3mo you get a bunch
of CH relevant bldgs free..... assuming you just wait till
the last day and collect everything then. Once a year
maybee, ya splurge on the 3k bonuses.

All in all , Seasons seems like a good thing, even tho
it kinda makes me wanna have a mini slums area 24/7/365.

Magjada

FYI I had one player quit when INNO started the cauldron. It was too much to do. I have 3 more threatening to quit when Seasons came out claiming it is simply too much. Thank INNO. Do you think maybe you could add another stage to the spire and take out all my players?
Did you tell the quitters they DON'T HAVE TO do either the Cauldron or Seasons? Sounds more like they were looking for an excuse to leave your FS.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Did you tell the quitters they DON'T HAVE TO do either the Cauldron or Seasons? Sounds more like they were looking for an excuse to leave your FS.
There are players who see no reason to play "part" of a game. It's easy to get overwhelmed trying to do it all well.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Does anybody know how far you have to be in the Seasons now to reach the end before it is over? For some reason I'm just not getting how this calculates.

MysticZebra

So here's my question - if these daily quests are supposed to be random how come I have had the same daily quest 5 days in a row? I have had 1300 orcs 5 days in a row. I can understand having some quests repeat, but I have other cities and know that there is the ability to get other quests so why does my have this quest repeat every day for this many days in a row? My guess is that it will keep repeating until this event ends at this rate....

Rp44

Has anyone used iDavis' calculator and received a correct result? If there's user error I can't fathom what I am doing incorrectly, but would be happy to be corrected. The results seem to say that you need to complete more daily quests the further along on the prize line you get, which makes no sense.