• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

GorgeousM18657

Has anyone used iDavis' calculator and received a correct result? If there's user error I can't fathom what I am doing incorrectly, but would be happy to be corrected. The results seem to say that you need to complete more daily quests the further along on the prize line you get, which makes no sense.
I haven't used the calculator but you need to complete more quest to get the prizes the further along you go. I am currently at 115 points to unlock the next step for the prizes.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Has anyone used iDavis' calculator and received a correct result?
When you go in there is a rectangular window where you put the number of weekly quests you have completed. Scroll down. Bellow the rectangle is a list of each "step", you have to check each step you have completed too. It was hard to see that second area on mobile.

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
IMG03.jpg

Stoicism saves a lot of energy.

Deleted User - 1759441

Are there any east coast folks that are offline by the time this game starts the new day? we have one day to get these done and what is the start of the day? 7 or 8 pm? i just woke up and finished the last of yesterdays quests. It was one of those 9 hour quests and i got off at a decent time for a retired man and fell asleep. wake up and finish it but the " Beginning of the Day" had already started, Last Night. this has happened to me a few times. that late start is just more stupid coming from this game. it is geared for the 9-5 player in California. Lets stay real? new days should start with a new day. not after dinner. east coast seniors getting bent on this matter.

wen724

Are there any east coast folks that are offline by the time this game starts the new day? we have one day to get these done and what is the start of the day? 7 or 8 pm? i just woke up and finished the last of yesterdays quests. It was one of those 9 hour quests and i got off at a decent time for a retired man and fell asleep. wake up and finish it but the " Beginning of the Day" had already started, Last Night. this has happened to me a few times. that late start is just more stupid coming from this game. it is geared for the 9-5 player in California. Lets stay real? new days should start with a new day. not after dinner. east coast seniors getting bent on this matter.
Replying from CA.

Season of Dreams has a timer to show how much time you have left before the quests reset. I've learned to check mine before starting anything that takes several hours because I have also come back to find that I have a whole new set of quests, probably because I started them within the last hour before the reset. The timing of the new day probably has more to do with the fact that Inno is in Germany than any special favoritism towards CA.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@kenpo I am on the east coast. My day changes at 7:00 PM. It is the same as the day start time of the event prizes, etc. There is a time left countdown for each day on the PC version and the mobile version above the daily quests.

Smooper

Like seasons, my only gripe being the amount of wholesaler quests. I find using the wholesaler to be wasteful.

Maeryn

@kenpo the start of day for seasons and pretty much anything within elvenar is designed around UTC or Greenwich mean time.

Maeryn

No, it is based on CET or German time. Any announcement that actually gives a starting or ending hour will always say CET.
The poster I was responding to was complaining about the time of day for them that the new quests arrives. The server reset appears to occur at midnight UTC time making it 1am in Germany.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Running a new city through the Season of Dreams.

I want to commend who ever selected the building prizes being offered in the season. Many of them blend really well with early chapter elf city cultural buildings, imo. They are pretty to look at! Thanks.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I'm easily keeping up with the daily and weekly quests. I did place some lvl 1 workshops to avoid using my Magic Workshops for the quests, but when Ch21 is released they will probably go. I've also delayed claiming my quest buildings in the case Ch21 was released, but seems doubtful now with only 9 days left.
image_2023-04-02_133602458.pngimage_2023-04-02_133639835.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
so, with 9 days left ...
exactly how is everyone doing on Seasons ???

Anyone who has completed every single daily and weekly quest, through tonight's, should be 40 petals short of prize 50. If someone bought the pass, which gives an extra 150 free petals, they would have all 50 and be at 110 petals towards the first bonus chest that comes after prize 50. These need 130 petals each to collect.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have enjoyed having these daily quests. I think this is a great improvement over the repeating ones that I let sit for years. All the feedback I have heard from smaller cities has been positive also. Everybody in my FS seems to like the little perks and having a choice on a lot of the prizes. So far I would have to say this is a well done improvement.

Yogi Dave

so, with 9 days left ...
exactly how is everyone doing on Seasons ???
So far, I've done everything with no problem.
Anyone who has completed every single daily and weekly quest, through tonight's, should be 40 petals short of prize 50. If someone bought the pass, which gives an extra 150 free petals, they would have all 50 and be at 110 petals towards the first bonus chest that comes after prize 50. These need 130 petals each to collect.
I was wondering why some members in my FS were mentioning they were past prize 50. Thanks.