• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do you collect trophies you get in the forum ?

DeletedUser246

I just got a trophy but do not know how to collect it. Maybe you just get trophies but do not collect them.

Please let me know

Thanks and have a great day

DeletedUser

@elmally If you click on your own name at the top, next to Inbox, it will take you to a sort of stats page for your activity. There's a little menu on the left side, and the bottom entry is for how many trophies you've earned. You don't actually have to claim them in anyway for them to register, and there doesn't seem to be a trophy page.

ETA: Correction, if you click that, a second smaller window will pop up first, click your user name in that window and it will take you to the stats page.

DeletedUser422

I just got a trophy but do not know how to collect it. Maybe you just get trophies but do not collect them.

Please let me know

Thanks and have a great day
For example, I just liked your post...if you have not already gotten the trophy, you should now. Like my reply in return, and I'll get 1.