• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Post deleted!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCFB1990

I posted a thread here yesterday about a refund, I can't find it now. Can Support please advise?
Thanks,
T

defiantoneks

any posts you make related to open tickets or personal account info will likely get removed. they want that info in support tickets and DMs or emails, not in the forums.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
But it's more fun to get all the juicy details in the forum! Should I send a ticket to support complaining about not knowing somebody else's business? Isn't it a fundamental right of humans to stick their noses into some other persons problem and to comment on them ad nauseam? How can we do that if they aren't allowed to post the details? ;)

CCFB1990

It makes me wonder about the value (to the community) of the Forum Posts if only those acceptable to the administration are allowed to remain on here.

Sprite1313

It makes me wonder about the value (to the community) of the Forum Posts if only those acceptable to the administration are allowed to remain on here.
There is a lot of value to the community, and I doubt that the mods like EVERYTHING that is posted here. Sure, you can’t post specifics about a help ticket you put in, but you could post “I had X problem and put in a game ticket, and they fixed it”. This is also a great source for game tips, addressing technical glitches and just generally building a community.

If you look at some of the links and posts with game tips and calculators, they get pretty in-depth on game mechanics (and some reverse engineer the coding), and they don’t ban those. So, if they want to protect their employees by not allowing us to post specifics about help tickets, I’m okay with that, and will find value in the myriad other topics we may talk about.

wen724

There isn't a forum anywhere that doesn't have rules about what can and cannot be posted. They are allowed to have rules. Free-for-all chats and forums usually end up with some pretty ugly things being said. If you aren't sure what the rules are for this one, there is a link under "quick links" on the upper right-hand side of the home page.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I did not see the original post, but it involves an active support ticket and missing diamonds. That is a pretty big deal and should be reported in game not in the forum. I am guessing the post had information in it that we(forum denizens) don't need to know.

Sweetp

Ex-Team Member
@CCFB1990 Can you please tell me the date and title of your post that you said was deleted? I'm not aware of any post being deleted recently.

As a rule in the future anytime you have a support ticket turned in and then the situation is brought to the forum it will be deleted.
The Support Team handles those types of issues not the players here on the forum.

But in this situation, so far I haven't found a deleted post from you. Let me know the date and title please

CCFB1990

Thanks Sodbury ... I went and tried it ... guess what ...

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested thread could not be found.

BrinDarby

@Sweetp ,

I commented on the orig post, and mine is gone too.
my comment was I think....."thats just wrong", but
I did not elaborate or discuss.....

I think the bigger problem here is the fact that,
companies do not want to have public, things
that, well.... uhhhh, don't paint them in the best
light, or where they would have to engage in
discussion.....

Just like the game devs don't come on here and
discuss things from thier side, so does support
not want to have to do that either.

In many games I've played, there seems a very
irrational fear by the owners about bad press
or even cheating in some games, that has led
to certain discussions and/or msgs, be forbidden.
This only forces those discussions or msgs to
"live" on 3rd part sites where the "company" no
longer has any control over the situation.

I get it and I do agree, every little problem that
support either does/doesnt handle a specific
way certainly has NO buisness here whatsoever,
but saying it can "never" be talked about.. seems
a bit counterproductive. That goes the same way
for "Moderation".

I don't know who said this but its a longtime quote ,
"The measure of a company isn't when everything
goes right, its when something goes wrong
".
I firmly believe this is a very Wise quote.....

There's also a huge difference between Slander, Rant
and Constructive Critisizm. Just as Customer Service
should be just that...... service....

Should the orig post have been deleted, prolly so...
In general, should we be able to discuss ways Inno
could do better dealing with us players, prolly so...

This is why Helya, was kinda ir-replaceable and is
miss'd dearly..... She walked the company line, but
her reputation was that "she cared". I think it would
be impressive for any game to be so labled.... If
anyone finds one, let me know... thats a game I
just might pay into ( hint, hint, hint Inno )

Anonglitch

Community Manager
This post was deleted because it goes against Elvenar Terms & Conditions to post information exchanged with Support Via ticket. I didn't award you any penalty points this time, but please, do not repeat this. You can only do it via access if you need to discuss your ticket.

And by the way, let's say you buy a snack tray with a couple of free beers. If you return this snack tray, you must produce your beers. This is a fundamental life consent.

It has no point in continuing to discuss this topic; if you need to talk about anything else regarding your issue, please contact Support, and we will gladly help you.

Thread closed :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.