• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A very strange thing happened yesterday

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Don't think I should report it since it will no doubt be unreproducible. But when I was in game, I put in a Dwarven Amorer. The second I placed it, it "jumped" into the square beside it ... an expansion that I had not yet uncovered! It spent the 10 seconds in that new expansion and then, the moment it was built, it "jumped" back into the expansion where I had it to begin with. (Gotta admit, I was hoping it would stay there and I'd accidentally get a free expansion, lol .... but I guess I believe in unicorns, too.)

Just wondered if anyone else had ever experienced that. I'd never seen it before in the past 4 years.

Katwick

Cartographer
Too bad they missed the boat.
unicorns.jpg
adam.png

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I wonder if you can place something in the space where you put the DA before it jumps back? What would happen then? If it every happens to me I'm going to try...I'll have to be fast, though. Sadly, I expect it to take longer than 10 seconds for me to even comprehend that it's happening...sigh.... getting old is not always fun.

AJ

Katwick

Cartographer
I wonder if you can place something in the space where you put the DA before it jumps back? What would happen then?
We have an isometric view, and the anchor point is the topmost (upper right) square. The easiest evidence is when you have to "Move and Upgrade" a building.

If the building touches a road AND it can grow down left and/or down right then it just happens.

To the point, the anchor square for the DA Build Phase is probably wrong.

defiantoneks

yeah i had the same thing happen last week. seems to be an issue with the build screen for it. since it only lasted for the build time, i just went along with the oddity.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Hey guys, Please be aware that this is a display issue on devices that are lacking a recent cache clear and restart as this can cause all sorts of weird display issues. The router/modem caching system can also play a part in this so please remember to soft reset that at least once a month.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wonder if you can place something in the space where you put the DA before it jumps back? What would happen then? If it every happens to me I'm going to try...I'll have to be fast, though. Sadly, I expect it to take longer than 10 seconds for me to even comprehend that it's happening...sigh.... getting old is not always fun.

AJ
I never thought of that ... but sounds like a great experiment.

Ariel Greensleeves

dwarven armorer thing happened to me too yesterday
Today 35 KP suddenly appeared in my unspent KP. Came back an hour later and another 55 had appeared! I spent it on research so it seems to be good. Thank the gods of chaos!

OIM20

dwarven armorer thing happened to me too yesterday
Today 35 KP suddenly appeared in my unspent KP. Came back an hour later and another 55 had appeared! I spent it on research so it seems to be good. Thank the gods of chaos!
The KP may have been part of your rewards for league placement during the event. Some of it, anyway.

OIM20

... without a report, again.
You mean without it saying "Here are your league rewards" ? I did think it flashed something at us last time, but then, it's possible that when I was clicking away on the "Awesome!" buttons for AWs that finished, I might have double clicked through the notice. My finger jitters at times (you have no idea how many typos I fix before I post - and I don't come close to even catching them all) so it's entirely possible.