• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

November Episode

Buttrflwr

In battle, you can select between 3 speeds. The green rectangular button with an arrow in it is your speed selection, it's located at the bottom left of the menu. On the live feed, they were speed 3, same speed I always have it at too.
Well, I'll be jiggered. That is good info to have, and somehow I have missed it all this time! :D Thank you, Areane for answering, and thank you lyapo for asking.

DeletedUser2615

Inno - you keep asking for our feedback but don't seem to do anything with it. You've seen plenty of feedback that the new battle system is broken and no longer viable. If you want to keep it, at least let us delete buildings like the barracks so we can free up space for other buildings.

Buttrflwr

Inno - you keep asking for our feedback but don't seem to do anything with it. You've seen plenty of feedback that the new battle system is broken and no longer viable. If you want to keep it, at least let us delete buildings like the barracks so we can free up space for other buildings.

THIS! If I have to negotiate the rest of my game life, at least let me get rid of the buildings associated with battle so that I can build more factories to afford the cost of negotiations. I didn't realize until I read Matts comment that we couldn't sell the barracks. o_O You seem to be forcing us into a corner to play the game the way you want us to, but my friends, that is not the way that games go. Yes, many games have rules you have to adhere to in order to play the game the way the game designer intended, but those rules should be implemented BEFORE THE GAME IS RELEASED. I understand that the game grew beyond what you expected, but that isn't our fault, and the game should have stayed in Beta just a bit longer. I am not going to beat this dead horse anymore, but since you are changing rules now, at least change them to accommodate us, as well as yourselves. Let us tear down bldgs like the barracks, and the MA. At least give us 1/2 our diamonds back, or some other compensation for them.
YOU are changing the rules mid game, you are going to have to bend a bit here if you want to keep your player base. Just sayin... *hugs* to all, players, admins, developers and anyone else that likes hugs. If you don't like them, just step out of the way. :D :p :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

This is good to know. If I begin fighting again and I do in tournaments, I will def use this!! thank you so much!!

DeletedUser43

YOU are changing the rules mid game, you are going to have to bend a bit here if you want to keep your player base.

They don't care if they keep the current player base. They make this perfectly clear with the way they treat current customers. You are thinking inside a normal box. All of us are beta testers and they keep tweaking the game for new players who might be attracted to the game. They do this with every update. No concern for current players. They only test to see how they can tweak this game so that it is the most profitable from future players.

This is why it is so foolish from a player's perspective to give them any money. If they thought tomorrow that ending this game completely would be more profitable, we all would walk into a blank screen when we signed in in the morning.

DeletedUser4163

Unfortunately ignoring existing paying customers is the normal for most MMO's , Evony did it SHK does it, I believe they think that there are 100's of millions of internet users so the loss of a couple thousand regular players is meaningless.

DeletedUser4163

O.M.GEEZ! You did NOT say Evony! :p :D I spent several years of my life and quite a few $$ in that game. Was there when it was Civony, and played Server 3 FOREVER, or at least until they merged us with another server and the game became almost unplayable with all the alts and scripts. Good times. :rolleyes:
My last three mouths of playing there I never actually turned on the game I just ran my scripts, until I thought "wtf am I doing its a game suppose to be fun"