• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Level (impossible to get on the research tree) 15 Priests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43

We have already been boycotting diamonds Icewolf! So have many other fellowships. Welcome to the boycott! I couldn't agree with you more!

Recently on beta they made some truly horrible change to the wholesaler that had a huge petition to put it back the way it was. Maybe they will listen on this too. All they have to do is turn it down a bit. Make it so that we can all win the battles even if they are incredibly difficult. No one minds a challenge. But people will walk out if they can't win at all. There is absolutely no reason to make the battles unwinnable. We already face 2 to 3 day scouting times. That is enough of a block. They could cap the scouts at 3 days and not give us the excuse that if they didn't change the winnability of battles then we would be facing 8 day scouting times.

DeletedUser1174

We have already been boycotting diamonds Icewolf! So have many other fellowships. Welcome to the boycott! I couldn't agree with you more!

Recently on beta they made some truly horrible change to the wholesaler that had a huge petition to put it back the way it was. Maybe they will listen on this too. All they have to do is turn it down a bit. Make it so that we can all win the battles even if they are incredibly difficult. No one minds a challenge. But people will walk out if they can't win at all. There is absolutely no reason to make the battles unwinnable. We already face 2 to 3 day scouting times. That is enough of a block. They could cap the scouts at 3 days and not give us the excuse that if they didn't change the winnability of battles then we would be facing 8 day scouting times.
may i request that you again change your Fellowship name and description to support it please my hopes are that if enough of the top fellowships in our world at least get onboard and show it then will al least make INNO GAMES sit up and look and hopefully try something to appease us

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
THAT IS INHERENTLY NOT TRUE. That leveled up Priest beyond mine, those archers, the Thornrose Mage II, and the Heavy Melee forces I am facing are not available on the research tree ... ANYWHERE.
What you seem to be missing is that you don't NEED the same kind of troops to beat them.
So what if the enemy has level X archers, and you can only get level Y?
Once you get enough squad size upgrades you can crush them with sheer numbers.

Granted you might need to go to the end of the woodelf chapter to get that many upgrades, (hard to say without specific examples of what you are facing) but if you have so many provinces cleared already you should have enough room to build the guest race stuff with what you have.

DeletedUser4417

No that isn't true. The only way that is self correcting is if those players don't negotiate any provinces the entire time they are waiting for the dev team to create 3 or 4 more races. IF the dev team creates 3 or 4 more races that is. No one even knows if they ever will.

That is what 'self correcting' means. It corrects itself over time. And there is no reason to assume that the Devs would not release more chapters. Heck they have already set it up nicely where they can do so.

Now, if they decide not to negotiate any more provinces, that means they cannot get any more provinces from the world map that ENTIRE TIME. That means however long it takes, 6 months, a year, two, if ever, before they can get more provinces? That is tantamount to telling them not to play the game at all. If they keep negotiating and clearing more provinces so they can keep having space to build the upgraded buildings in the new chapters, then they will always be "too far ahead" of this silly line the dev drew. So they will never be able to win another battle. Either they can't get room or they can't win battles. Gee, nice choice.
You make the gross assumption that fighting is the ONLY thing in the game to do...

We are losing lots of players. I hear it all the time. Multiple fellowships have decided not to buy any more diamonds until this is resolved. Customers are not happy. You can't talk them into being pleased that this game is now a lot worse for them.
Funny, since we are gaining lots of players and I doubt your 'losing lots of players' bit as more than a few have expressed they are taking a break. That is not a loss of a player. Now if they say "I quit" that is a whole other matter entirely.

DeletedUser4706

I have been with my fellowship from right after the start. They asked me to join before I even had a trader. I was over 15,000th in the ratings and 20th out of 25 in my fellowship (I play in Elcysandar) Mystical Lands - a fellowship that is ranked 41st out of 2,049. I have moved to number one in my fellowship and the 51st-54th ranked player out of 26,185 depending on what others are doing versus what I am doing ... or not doing.

In the last two days, I have been recruited to join three fellowships. The second ranked fellowship, the third and the tenth. These active, growing playing/paying advanced fellowships are losing members. Half of my fellowship can't grow at all. Most of my members are well over one thousandth in the ranking, they can't grow, they can't fight, they can't/won't buy their way forward and although I LOVE my fellowship I may, out of a sense of survival have to abandon them for a better opportunity to at least stockpile for the next six months. That is bad. That is ugly. That is NOT the way the game should be played - your trades list filled with one star and zero star trades?

This just one story - and it is not uncommon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

I have an entire thread called In Memoriam dedicated to all the players that I know personally that walked out because of this. IceWolf just said that there are plenty of players on the top of the board in our world that have left. I see players all the time that have I quit in their title. Many more of them just walk out without a word. And @architect of Desires has been tracking players and can tell you that we are not gaining players. That is objectively false.

I just said goodbye to another player yesterday that I have been playing with since day one. Players are leaving. And why wouldn't they? What makes you think that a player will be happy having fewer things to do? Speaking simply about praxeology, players would prefer a game that has more options than fewer. Yet, you seem to be arguing that. I don't understand why. Obviously fighting isn't the only thing to do in the game, but is A thing to do in the game that people cannot do now. That means that they cannot play that part of the game. It has been blocked to them...by either enormous amounts of enemies or facing troops that we don't have access to as mentioned above. That part of how they used to play is now blocked. They cannot play fight on the world map.

That is what 'self correcting' means. It corrects itself over time

You misunderstand. Perhaps I hadn't finished revising that paragraph so it would be more clear to you. I tend to say things in a shorthand that many long term players understand and I forget you are new so I have to explain things in detail to you. If players continue to negotiate, then that situation will not self correct. They will always be ahead of the imaginary line. If they stop negotiating, then they can't get more expansions from the world map and that means that they have less room. The races that they have to wait through, all give you more things to upgrade. That takes a lot of room. You don't get enough room from the tech tree to upgrade those buildings. You need more room than that. You get that room from the world map expansions that they won't have if they don't negotiate. So their options are lousy. Either quit scouting and wait a year or more until the game "catches up" to them, or keep negotiating so you can do the rest of the game, in which case the game will never catch up to them, or quit.

All of the top fellowships are facing similar things to what Maincbs is saying. I know this because I have been friends with these people for years. You just got here so you may not be aware of what is going on.

DeletedUser4706

From kayleegrrl ... again ... "The point everyone is trying to make with you is the provinces you are fighting in are designed for future chapters."

EVERYONE IS NOT MAKING THAT POINT, grrl ... it should be obvious to you that everyone is NOT in agreement with your unfounded opinion(s) on this. All you keep saying over and over is that "in the future" you think that it maybe, could or might get better than it is right now. That is another "untruth" you keep telling yourself expecting everyone to believe it. You have produced no past experience, no evidence, no abilities to "see the future" and many (if not all) of your statements have been quickly proven to be false. By several posters. Please ... you have done enough damage to your own forum status at this point.

DeletedUser4417

From kayleegrrl ... again ... "The point everyone is trying to make with you is the provinces you are fighting in are designed for future chapters."

EVERYONE IS NOT MAKING THAT POINT, grrl ... it should be obvious to you that everyone is NOT in agreement with your unfounded opinion(s) on this. All you keep saying over and over is that "in the future" you think that it maybe, could or might get better than it is right now. That is another "untruth" you keep telling yourself expecting everyone to believe it. You have produced no past experience, no evidence, no abilities to "see the future" and many (if not all) of your statements have been quickly proven to be false. By several posters. Please ... you have done enough damage to your own forum status at this point.
Everyone IS making that point. You are just not wanting to listen to what is being said. You are too far ahead. You are fighting in provinces that by the games design are meant to conquered in Wood Elves or beyond. You are currently in Fairies. You still have Orcs and Wood Elves to go. Yet by province count you are already beyond Wood Elves.

As you unlock each chapter the battles will progressively get easier as the numbers of foes will drop in each squad to the point where it now manageable. Noone has 'proven' her or anyone else that has tried to help you, false.

DeletedUser2963

EVERYONE IS NOT MAKING THAT POINT, grrl ... it should be obvious to you that everyone is NOT in agreement with your unfounded opinion(s) on this. All you keep saying over and over is that "in the future" you think that it maybe, could or might get better than it is right now. That is another "untruth" you keep telling yourself expecting everyone to believe it. You have produced no past experience, no evidence, no abilities to "see the future" and many (if not all) of your statements have been quickly proven to be false.

There are new troop types or troop upgrades in every single chapter. You assume that inno is not going to keep doing that, and I assume they will. Both are opinions and predictions, mine at least has some basis.

Stop asking questions!! You don't want any answers, you dont want any discussion!And the longer you continue the more rude and insulting you are becoming. All you want is to commiserate about how badly you got screwed over by the new set up. You did, you totally did, so did others. If you stick to that, those of us who like the new system will actually empathize with you. We are in no way blind or foolish and we do get how bad this sucks for you.

DeletedUser2753

Speed traps are often used by municipalities as a method of generating revenue to run the government. “Safety” is given as the excuse for running a speed trap, but the real reason boils down to money.

• The police department wants more money for equipment and salaries.
  • The City wants more money to avoid raising taxes.
  • Local residents and businesses often go along with speed traps because they reduce local taxes, and besides, they’re usually not the drivers who get the tickets anyway.
A “win win” situation for everybody in town, but not for the poor saps that suffer fines, points and insurance surcharges in the name of “safety.” However, any person, if persistent enough, can take meaningful action to eliminate the classic speed trap. There are multiple approaches to bringing public and private wrath down upon the perpetrators of speed traps.

DeletedUser43

You are fighting in provinces that by the games design are meant to conquered in Wood Elves or beyond.

Why do you keep acting as if the devs are gods and whatever they do is what it is. Meant to be?

Exactly the problem. The devs made it so those fights are not meant to be won. That is exactly the issue. The devs should not have meant that. They have harmed the game and many players are complaining. The more you side with the devs the more you just hurt the game. What I mean by that is this: some customers are unhappy. If they don't do something about that, they will lose these customers and that is bad for the game.

No one is happy that there are fights that are impossible. People might be happy with new units and new ways to fight, but that doesn't mean they can't ratchet down the difficulty. Would you like me to cut and paste every place that someone says they can't win and they are unhappy? There are many of these such comments. Simply telling them to go away and like it won't make them any happier. Nor will it keep people here.

They don't have to make it so dang hard. They don't have to have the fights get soooooooo difficult. They CAN make it easier and they should. This nonsense about being "too far ahead" is hurting the game. It is hurting the game. It is hurting the game. People ARE unhappy about it. Now you can bury your head in the sand and scream as loud as you can to all those players that it is their own dang fault because they "shouldn't" have "over scouted" but that won't keep people here. You can pounce and tell them that they need to play a totally different game than they have been playing so far, but what if they don't want to do that? Nothing is set in stone. Things can change. If they change it will be better for everyone. Do you think anything that all of you have said to Maincbs has made him/her happier? Pouncing on someone who is unhappy doesn't help, it only make them angry.

Maincbs came here, to the forums, to give his/her experience and feedback on the new battle system. That is valuable and important information. We are lucky that people give their feedback.

DeletedUser4417

Why do you keep acting as if the devs are gods and whatever they do is what it is. Meant to be?

Exactly the problem. The devs made it so those fights are not meant to be won. That is exactly the issue. The devs should not have meant that. They have harmed the game and many players are complaining. The more you side with the devs the more you just hurt the game. What I mean by that is this: some customers are unhappy. If they don't do something about that, they will lose these customers and that is bad for the game.

No one is happy that there are fights that are impossible. People might be happy with new units and new ways to fight, but that doesn't mean they can't ratchet down the difficulty. Would you like me to cut and paste every place that someone says they can't win and they are unhappy? There are many of these such comments. Simply telling them to go away and like it won't make them any happier. Nor will it keep people here.

They don't have to make it so dang hard. They don't have to have the fights get soooooooo difficult. They CAN make it easier and they should. This nonsense about being "too far ahead" is hurting the game. It is hurting the game. It is hurting the game. People ARE unhappy about it. Now you can bury your head in the sand and scream as loud as you can to all those players that it is their own dang fault because they "shouldn't" have "over scouted" but that won't keep people here. You can pounce and tell them that they need to play a totally different game than they have been playing so far, but what if they don't want to do that? Nothing is set in stone. Things can change. If they change it will be better for everyone. Do you think anything that all of you have said to Maincbs has made him/her happier? Pouncing on someone who is unhappy doesn't help, it only make them angry.

Maincbs came here, to the forums, to give his/her experience and feedback on the new battle system. That is valuable and important information. We are lucky that people give their feedback.

I don't. Why do you keep acting like you know more about the game than the Devs that designed and wrote it? They wrote the code ergo it is as they wrote it. When they change or upgrade the code that is because they wrote it. It does not evolve. It did not spontaneously come into being.

The devs wrote it so that when a person is that far ahead of where they should be, the battles are more difficult. But the closer that the two line up, the easier the battles are until when they align, the battles are as they are supposed to be. Simple math really. Some customers are unhappy. Some customers are happy. It's going to happen no matter what they do.

See you shake your head and close your eyes and cover your ears to avoid the fact that being too far ahead with provinces and scouting IS a thing. That is immutable and facts point to this that you ignore completely. There you go again assuming I placed blame when I never did. Never. I did not 'pounce' on Maincbs13. I explained and like you he plugged his ears and covered his eyes and then threw such a bad series of ad hominem attacks that a Mod stepped in not once but twice in the same thread. Several people other than myself tried to explain the situation to him and he still does not get it.

DeletedUser43

The devs wrote it so that when a person is that far ahead of where they should be, the battles are more difficult.

They wrote it so that when a person is in a place where the devs arbitrarily put them the battles are impossible. Not more difficult. Impossible. Not winnable. Therefore, that line is incorrect. It is poorly placed. It is harmful. It is bad for keeping customers.

Some customers are happy. It's going to happen no matter what they do.

No one is happy that some of the fights are unwinnable. They may be happy with the new troops. But no one says gee....I love getting slaughtered and having zero chance! Except maybe some incredibly jealous mean spirited people who are happy to see others suffer and who want to vault above the people who quit.

See you shake your head and close your eyes and cover your ears to avoid the fact that being too far ahead with provinces and scouting IS a thing. That is immutable and facts point to this that you ignore completely. There you go again assuming I placed blame when I never did.

Words have meaning. You can try to post as many alternative meanings of the word "should" as you want, but either what you said is utter gibberish, since those meanings don't apply, or you are pouncing. Jumping on someone and telling them that they are not "supposed" to be able to play a part of the game they did before is piling on them.

He gets it, he just hates it and thinks it sucks. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Thank you. That sums up much more succinctly what I was trying to say. :)

DeletedUser3297

From kayleegrrl ... again ... Please ... you have done enough damage to your own forum status at this point.

Forum status??? What does that even mean? What have I been proven wrong about, please quote specific posts so I know areas that I need to improve upon.

Do you think the devs are never going to release new content with new troop upgrades??? They designed this new system specifically so they can easily add more troops into the game. With that, yes your current troops will continue to receive upgrades as well. Look at the current chapters, you always get upgrades...

With the way the current system is designed, you are trying to fight in provinces that were designed for chapters that have not been released yet. Prove me wrong there, I dare you :)

DeletedUser2963

Wow, again with comparing how the devs treat players to victims of the holocaust. That is beyond offensive.

Buttrflwr

Wow, again with comparing how the devs treat players to victims of the holocaust. That beyond offensive.
No, not really. The quote has many meanings and was used in several contexts by the author himself, but it basically means that we as a people have to take responsibility for not standing up, or for standing up, for the oppressed, whomever/wherever they may be. Now it is used as a call for public support for a cause, or an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.