• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds

DeletedUser7974

I think you should be able to accumulate them. They think they help you by giving you tools but tools are useless most of the time. They don't have the demand vs. supplies very well planned. Specially in dwarves. I think they have drug dealer mentality. You get just enough to get hooked then it costs you money. You should want to buy diamonds. Not be forced to buy them.

DeletedUser2963

@ktreznor At no point in this game is anyone forced to buy diamonds to continue. Diamonds will get you through faster, but you do not ever have to buy them.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I think you should be able to accumulate them. They think they help you by giving you tools but tools are useless most of the time. They don't have the demand vs. supplies very well planned. Specially in dwarves. I think they have drug dealer mentality. You get just enough to get hooked then it costs you money. You should want to buy diamonds. Not be forced to buy them.

I am right now scouting into Fairies
At no time in Dwarves did I feel the game was forcing me to buy diamonds.

btw
It seems they are going to try to make competitions a regular forum feature with Diamond prizes.

DeletedUser4993

Hint: If you do buy diamonds, wait until they have a deal. I have bought diamonds with a free extra builder - $10 and one for 150 KP - $80. So I really suggest waiting. I have found that buying extra feathers, snowflakes, etc. during long quests is usually not a very good deal unless maybe you are near the end but you get v. few unless you spend like $80. The reason I say this is by using them you have only about a 25% chance of getting what you want.

And yes they do accumulate. You do get the free 50 then lets say u buy 100 then you will have 150.
Wen

DeletedUser9131

I wish there was a way just to run ads for diamonds, up to the cost of each price, or occasional videos that give 10 gems.

Maybe it's just me, but they'd make a LOT more if they went the ad way, because then you'd have people who don't normally want to pay, seeing ads, probably double or triple the players who actually buy diamonds.

Just seems like they'd make more that way, while giving even more customer satisfaction.

My two cents.