• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where is the fix?

DeletedUser3823

Everyone keeps saying there is a fix coming for the battle part of this game. When? Yes, someone thru in a dog on my knowledge chart. But nothing else has changed for the better. It's still absolutely impossible to win a battle, and the cost of negotiations is thru the roof! When is this fix coming? Until it comes my game is at a stand-still. Please ,,HELP!

Thistleknot

The combat system has been fully implemented and all technologies are available in the tech tree regarding newer combat units, buildings, and squad sizes. There are several threads on the forums that will give you guidance about the new system. Also there are in game graphics when you hover over a unit to give you a good idea what unit is good against another unit. Research everything you can and look the any guidance you can find on the forums.

That being said, Inno is sticking to their argument that the players have advanced too far. That means that if you have scouted more provinces than the requirements to open the next chest or have not scouted in an even ring around your city, you will quickly run into battles that are extremely difficult and even impossible to win. Inno, through their latest updates, has shown that they are hindering and limiting getting expansions through conquering provinces.

DeletedUser2963

Inno, through their latest updates, has shown that they are hindering and limiting getting expansions through conquering provinces.

And purchasing provinces, they raised the price on province purchases, and dropped the number of provinces available for purchase by 10.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
A fix is all relative. As ThistleKnot said Inno is holding their position on scouting. This means there are 2 issues in battle:
  1. Those beyond Inno's expectation
  2. Those within the expectation
If you fall into group 1 nothing has been said about a fix or a solution or anything other then patience. If you fall into group 2 there have been some minor changes based on specific player feedback which we will see trickle in from update to update. V1.17 includes some of these tweaks (don't ask me which ones:p) and v1.18 definitely has some improvements for tournaments.

The in game information on units is improving as well which is based on player feedback and benefits everyone.

DeletedUser1567

I have to agree. The game got worse when they put the chests in to require the combat. Basically taking away a game play option. This new combat system is the worst 'upgrade' to combat since Runescape's EoC. I really wish that I had an option to delete my entire account with Inno let alone Elvenar.

Quit sending me emails with links to videos with those two morons.

DeletedUser3823

Everyone keeps saying there is a fix coming for the battle part of this game. When? Yes, someone thru in a dog on my knowledge chart. But nothing else has changed for the better. It's still absolutely impossible to win a battle, and the cost of negotiations is thru the roof! When is this fix coming? Until it comes my game is at a stand-still. Please ,,HELP!
I'm still at a stand still when it comes to being able to battle. I chose one section in a providence and battled over and over again with every different combination I could come up with, reading everything I could get my eyes on, so I could win this one section. The result: I now have nothing to fight with , and I didn't come even CLOSE to winning!!! For the love of every God out there!! Someone FIX THIS !!!!!

DeletedUser2963

I'm still at a stand still when it comes to being able to battle. I chose one section in a providence and battled over and over again with every different combination I could come up with, reading everything I could get my eyes on....
You read everything, so you know if you are outnumbered by 2:1 winning is virtually impossible. So I gotta ask, are you outnumbered by 2:1 or more?

I am not dismissing your complaint, just trying to get it properly classified.

Edit: Okay that is not true. I already classified it, despite your very careful avoidance of numbers. It is pretty obvious that you either, a) did not read everything or even 10% of anything, or b) you are trolling. I was going to go with the latter, but have decided in favor of the former.....There are multiple threads on this exact issue...why you are out numbered, why you can't win, and why inno is doing nothing about it. There are also many threads dedicated to lost players and boycotts resulting from this. I suggest you look up @Bobbykitty and follow her posts as she is most active on this issue

Last edited by a moderator: