• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Loss of population

DeletedUser5046

I was away from the game for 3 days and when I just logged back in, my popluation was -143. How did that happen?

DeletedUser4671

This happens when you upgrade buildings and it adds population instead of subtracting it. Watch for a population increases when you upgrade buildings and when you see it, please refresh your game or start a production in your manufactory and the population will correct itself.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this!

DeletedUser3312

yep. it's a known bug. certain things will add instead of subtract population so you think you have a lot more than you do.. until you try to use it. smiles. Areane already had to pat me on the head and go there there as she explained the problem smiles.

DeletedUser3534

I have a negative population and haven't sold any residences (am actually upgrading them).. Reloading game didn't solve the problem.

DeletedUser3312

I have a negative population and haven't sold any residences (am actually upgrading them).. Reloading game didn't solve the problem.

That is the bug Reefwiz. When you build a factory, rather than deduct population from your population bank, the bug adds population. However it is just a number and when you go back in to the game and refresh, it deducts all that was added and what it should have deducted. It happened to me as well. Now, I upgrade and refresh the game so I have a real population figure to go by. I will be glad to see it fixed! smiles..... Thanks Areane for letting us know it's on the schedule!!!